What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 160 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Apart from the curry bit.🤣
I reckon you should try a South Indian curry sometime, Riiiiik - they aren't spicy, just very aromatic and usually vegetarian or contain fish. Dosas are also very good, a kind of pancake with a savoury filling. We'll convert you one day 😁

Chinese takeaway for us tonight. The Mrs went for mushroom chow mein, some sort of prawn balls and salt and pepper squid plus obligatory crispy seaweed. I had Thai red curry, honey and chilli pork and Malaysian fried rice. Oh, and prawn crackers and a fortune cookie.

Chinese takeaway for us tonight. The Mrs went for mushroom chow mein, some sort of prawn balls and salt and pepper squid plus obligatory crispy seaweed. I had Thai red curry, honey and chilli pork and Malaysian fried rice. Oh, and prawn crackers and a fortune cookie.

And you had guests?

I reckon you should try a South Indian curry sometime, Riiiiik - they aren't spicy, just very aromatic and usually vegetarian or contain fish. Dosas are also very good, a kind of pancake with a savoury filling. We'll convert you one day 😁
Sorry. Not a cat in hell's chance. :LOL:

It was going to be kale Stamppot. However the kale wasn’t good so Chef-Kok rustled up sprouts at short notice with lots of pots banging emanating from the kitchen.

Finally got round to doing a salmon tray bake tonight with red onion, red and yellow peppers, courgette, tin of chopped tomatoes plus sweet potato and harissa paste (in lieu of new potatoes and Cajun spice). Served with fresh lemon for squeezing and leftover cauliflower and broccoli cheese. Worked out pretty well
Shop bought individual lemon cheesecake for dessert