NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 374 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has got some stories right but today's tale looks a desperate attempt to get a reaction from the actual bidders as he now seems to be frozen out by bidders and admin!I trust LMB more than Nixon to be honest

Maybe, as I say won't be long until we find out. Hopefully it will be positive news.

He's called most things right for a very long time. Not all but far more right than wrong, so I'd say most is fair assessment.
He gets told some stuff, and speculates on other stuff. It's quite obvious that for the Spanish bid, he was being fed information ........... we can try and guess who by, but it's irrelevant.

The fact that we tend to remember the stuff that comes true, and yet forget the other stuff seems to pass us by.

If you want to think "most, then that's fine.

I normally agree with LMB, and respect his comments. Alas, in this case, I feel disappointed that he has chosen to join the speculators and conjecturists by suggesting that he has prior information about a new takeover bid. All this does is raise expectations and hopes.... which are likely to come crashing down in a matter of days. Please don't post such speculative comments unless you are 100 % sure of your facts 🤨
Totally agree. This whole sordid mess is playing havoc with the stress levels.
The best thing for our own sanity is to not expect anymore than following a Wigan side at the bottom of the football pyramid. Wigan Latics 2021.
If we get anymore than that it's a bonus.

Don’t be so sensitive. We’re all desperate for good news so please keep posting if you hear anything. Some of us don’t have the same links to the privileged few. I think Notts is just exhausted from all the false dawns like a lot of fans are
There has been one false dawn to my knowledge with the Spaniards, I am not being sensitive if some think what I have posed is incorrect or think even worse I am spreading rumours so be it I won't pander to that scepticism in future.

Last edited:
There has been one false dawn to my knowledge with the Spaniards, I am not being sensitive if some think what I have posed is incorrect or think even worse I am spreading rumours so be it I won't pander to that scepticism in future.

Keep giving us the snippets when you can LMB, a glimmer of hope from you is better than the doom and gloom from others.

Seems so looking the gouges next to the cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I assumed it was your cat, and your fence, with the missing chunks being where you'd bitten bits out every time BJ reneges on summat. ;)

Any road, must get back on topic! ......................... Will summat be announced tomorrow? No reason why it shouldn't if what PK tweeted is correct.

Think everyone knows there are interested people wanting to buy us and there will be bids in this week. It’s not Rocket science. The big question is the reason behind buying us. I don’t want any bull shit saying we are having a bigger ground. Roof on it. And players coming from all over. Because that will just end in failure. Them days are well gone. Just want some one who will buy us for what we are.

One man's romanticism was moving from Springfield Park to a new stadium, and getting to the Premier League.

If another man's version of that romanticism is putting a roof on the stadium and getting to the Premier League, then who are we to deny him that dream.

The first mon achieved his.

No idea or not if I know LMB or not, but he seems (like Gary McIntyre on FB) to be getting proper information, a lot of what he has said on here has been shown to be spot on. As for Gary, enough people I trust have told me he's on the level and no reason to doubt his information, so I'm fairly confident a proper bid has in fact been accepted. Walgarthjohn is right, no need for fancy talk, just someone who buys us, realises the value of everything that's good about the club (staff, academy etc) and builds the club up slowly and steadily

I assumed it was your cat, and your fence, with the missing chunks being where you'd bitten bits out every time BJ reneges on summat. ;)

Any road, must get back on topic! ......................... Will summat be announced tomorrow? No reason why it shouldn't if what PK tweeted is correct.
I'm not up to speed with twitter, it doesn't seem to work right for me, so what did PK tweet?

Well at least young Alfie Devine looks like he’s made a big impact at Spurs today.

I’m very pleased for the boy.

If Spurs can play kids then so can we !

Well at least young Alfie Devine looks like he’s made a big impact at Spurs today.

I’m very pleased for the boy.

If Spurs can play kids then so can we !
Correct - just criminal he's not in a Tics shirt, and Joffy and Weir - one market value transfer of our first teamers and we could have kept all 3.
Begbies have shafted our clubs potential income for years to come with impunity

Not entirely sure but in most admins/liquidations a fee is agreed by the parties and it is usually based on an agreed fee or a percentage basis although there is the option to agree a fee based on hours billed, but most companies shun that because it doesn't incentivise the admins/liquidators to sell as they can play it out and increase their fees. I strongly suspect that in our case it is the % option that has been agreed, but this is just my own thoughts, perhaps Wlatic could clear it up as he, I believe, is a registered creditor.
Last update was issued in August and they've not communicated anything beyond that. They need to issue another update on 6th Feb.

Think everyone knows there are interested people wanting to buy us and there will be bids in this week. It’s not Rocket science. The big question is the reason behind buying us. I don’t want any bull shit saying we are having a bigger ground. Roof on it. And players coming from all over. Because that will just end in failure. Them days are well gone. Just want some one who will buy us for what we are.
We just want Security and Stability and then we'll take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.