USA chaos | Page 5 | Vital Football

USA chaos

That is all well and good, but how do you value the Coin?

If you have no means of valuing the asset how do you know when to get in or get out?

Surely its not down to guess work!

On top of that it is a benign asset; it does not accrue any earnings.

The only reason the Financial Markets display any interest in Cyber Currencies is due to the wild fluctuations; they make money every time people buy and sell; their commission is safe.

I use this as a barometer...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/markets-hub/currency/Y31

There is also plenty of people who predict this will go to $50k fairly soon; a don't care too much on it's intrinsic value.
Guess work is probably a crude, but not wholly inaccurate way of describing it; rather like a layperson playing the stock market.

The tech world we inhabit is likened to the Wild West at the moment, and it is difficult to argue against this.

On that note, buy some bitcoins and sit on them for a few years, you will make a lot of money. This is the Wild West of finance.

Don't tell them about Bitcoin until I've set up my bank.

There is also plenty of people who predict this will go to $50k fairly soon; a don't care too much on it's intrinsic value.
Guess work is probably a crude, but not wholly inaccurate way of describing it; rather like a layperson playing the stock market.

There are plenty of people who are predicting Gold will reach 20k$ per ounce; those predictions are based on credible Economic simulations, and not instinct or emotion.

Gold, like Bitcoin, is a benign asset; however, you have the option of buying the stock of Gold Miners who pay good dividends, which means you have a hedge on the Market.

Bitcoin gives no means of hedging, so its an all or nothing investment; that would not necessarily put me off from buying but the fact that there are no means of calculating its value at any given time most certainly would.

If I was starting from scratch, I know which of the two I would be investing in, and it certainly would not be Bitcoin.

I presume you read this before posting?

LATEST TECHNICAL SIGNALS Alert

6 Jan

Bitcoin
Bollinger Bands indicates that the price is high.
Price crossed above upper Bollinger.

I take it you do know what Bollinger Bands are?

There are plenty of people who are predicting Gold will reach 20k$ per ounce; those predictions are based on credible Economic simulations, and not instinct or emotion.

Gold, like Bitcoin, is a benign asset; however, you have the option of buying the stock of Gold Miners who pay good dividends, which means you have a hedge on the Market.

Bitcoin gives no means of hedging, so its an all or nothing investment; that would not necessarily put me off from buying but the fact that there are no means of calculating its value at any given time most certainly would.

If I was starting from scratch, I know which of the two I would be investing in, and it certainly would not be Bitcoin.

It's not for everyone. The volatility can be hoop twitching too.

Covid has increased the usage of crypto as this shows no sign of relenting at the moment, some presage that the end of the pandemic may cause a 2018-like devaluation. something to keep your tabs on.

With the altcoins, playing short selling is fun (if you have the time), instant access to the rewards too via Paypal.

If you can point to where exactly on that bus it stated when the extra £350m/week could be spent on the NHS, that'd be great. Thanks.
They were more careful about being vague on the bus than at this press conference. We all know what the bus meant though.

Does this picture really need posting again? It really is very explicit and uncomplicated.

1610025055245.png

Yes. I was going to say without reference to any data at all that spending on the health of the nation must be going through the roof. Just as a matter of interest though, what day of the month did that cheque used to go off to Brussels?
It was the Never-th of the month. It was a lie.

They were more careful about being vague on the bus than at this press conference. We all know what the bus meant though.

Does this picture really need posting again? It really is very explicit and uncomplicated.

View attachment 44927

It was an untruth, yes. But I was pointing out that the increased spending announced by Mrs May in 2018 will be more than that.

That is all well and good, but how do you value the Coin?

If you have no means of valuing the asset how do you know when to get in or get out?

Surely its not down to guess work!

On top of that it is a benign asset; it does not accrue any earnings.

The only reason the Financial Markets display any interest in Cyber Currencies is due to the wild fluctuations; they make money every time people buy and sell; their commission is safe.

A great way to launder money tho mao, so much dirty money passing thru, cant blame banks for wanting a piece of that pie. Still yet to hear of many stories where people have taken profits. Would be expecting a lot more given how well it is doing right now. Classic pump and dump imo

It was an untruth, yes. But I was pointing out that the increased spending announced by Mrs May in 2018 will be more than that.

No you weren't.

You wrote this...
If you can point to where exactly on that bus it stated when the extra £350m/week could be spent on the NHS, that'd be great. Thanks.

...in an attempt to nullify the argument and imply that this Vote Leave conservative government never promised that an additional £350m/week would be spent on the NHS as a result of brexit, and that those who believed it were stupid enough to have misinterpreted the bus.

It's not for everyone. The volatility can be hoop twitching too.

Covid has increased the usage of crypto as this shows no sign of relenting at the moment, some presage that the end of the pandemic may cause a 2018-like devaluation. something to keep your tabs on.

With the altcoins, playing short selling is fun (if you have the time), instant access to the rewards too via Paypal.

I know u can spend bitcoin online i.e. buy things but transferring it into hard cash?