John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC

The position of the ball, what are the chances of playing the ball in a fair manner? A tackle may still be considered reckless (or even with excessive force) even though the ball is played. Where contact is made with the ball and opponent at speed and without consideration for the potential danger to the opponent, it should be punished appropriately.

His boot carried on and took Veltmans ankle with his studs, who had to go off after 45 min. Dats the rules.

The position of the ball, what are the chances of playing the ball in a fair manner? A tackle may still be considered reckless (or even with excessive force) even though the ball is played. Where contact is made with the ball and opponent at speed and without consideration for the potential danger to the opponent, it should be punished appropriately.

His boot carried on and took Veltmans ankle with his studs, who had to go off after 45 min. Dats the rules.
Not over the top tho is it he played the ball as the still shows

Its a little while back but I played at a reasonable level and can tell you from experience Lundstarm went in to do him. Its not the initial challenge its the follow through. I have done it myself, used to be called leaving a foot in, you know exactly what you are doing. Its true 10 yrs ago, possibly not even a foul, maybe a yellow at best. VAR and cameras from TV everywhere have highlighted these challenges now and you can't get away with them.

It was petulant, he had a schoolboy first touch, got annoyed and took it out in the challenge.

Not the first time Lundstram has let us down, he is a mardy fucker, sooner he goes the better. I doubt anyone will come in for him in January, why would they when they can get him for free in a few months. He will also get a nice signing on bonus if he goes on a free.

His misses this year have also cost us points, I am done with the **** at this stage and hope they make him train with the kids until he fucks off.

Its only about opinions when you agree with him. Surely you have seen that by now
WTF?:LOL: Everyone's entitled to their opinion but that doesn't mean i'm not going to disagree with some of them opinions.I believe that's the point of having forums,to discuss,agree,disagree.UTMPB

Like when he makes contact with the ball !

makes no odds he got a red for it but for all those arguing for there’s as many against

Hess right, its not the initial challenge he gets in trouble for, its the follow through, I explained my logic in an earlier post. I did not want this silly sod to be sent off, but the way the game has gone, this is a red card challenge.