Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result

3 more goals given away by the team 2 of them by the pair of defensive clowns Figuredo & Samba, Figuredo completely lost his man for the 1st Then even more impressive than normal for 3rd goal with a bit of synchronsied error making by the pair of them, brilliant. Knockhart must be brain dead he had a let off for a 2nd yellow when he kicked out petulantly at one of their players, what would there have been to gain from a pen at that stage anyway.
As far as the offside "goal" is concerned I think the decision was probably correct though you have to ask how the linesman knew he was in the keepers eyeline from where he was I don't know The only positive from the game is that Figuredo got booked and will have to miss Tuesday
If I see CH stood on the touchline with a puzzled look on his face and his hands either in his pockets or his arms folded I will have to throw something at the TV. He clearly has no idea how to turn this round as he just keeps doing the same thing game after game with surprisingly the same results. I'm afraid something has to change which will probably be the manager as he appears to be completely inflexible re style & team selection.
Just been on Sky Sports that Freeman has had a hernia Op & out for at least 4 more weeks

You have to question how shit Soh is given Figgy gets picked ahead of him...
At this point I think this is a moot point. I would rather trust the player than the choices of this manager who is rapidly proving he can't spot a football player. If anything, Soh is likely to be the best defender in the division ..!!

We look devoid of confidence and belief. There were times when we looked like we were at least on a par with them, but I don't think anybody putting a cross in, thinks that someone is going to make something of it.
If we are going to stay up, we've got to start to play as a team and enjoy the battle, also, stop the whinging to the ref all the time, get on with it.

I don't know if this is one or two words, but this is dogshit.

They're not trying, don't seem to care, second to every challenge, can't string two passes together, zero communication, look scared in possession...its frankly terrible.

Hughton looks lost on the touchline with all the energy and encouragement coming from the brentford bench and Frank.

This is looking really bad for the season. Worse thing, I don't think there's anything within the club - bar Sow's body miraculously fixing itself or Grabbans hip becoming bionic - that could get us out of this shit.

If Hughton is booted, then whoever comes in next will have a nigh-on impossible task in turning this around.

Reckon League 1 beckons...

Roy Keane will tell you everything you need to know about Harry Arter.

I suggest you PM him on his Ozzyten account

I don’t think Howe would have succeeded here. He didn’t do all that well at Burnley, and didn’t seem to enjoy life outside of Bournemouth. He is also an attacking manager, inheriting a squad built to defend in a relegation battle wouldn’t have been ideal for him. I suspect his interest in the job, if indeed it existed, was pragmatic. His stock isn’t that high after relegation on the back of some very questionable signings. He’d be of interest to Championship clubs, but I’d be surprised if Premier League clubs would risk anything on him at present.

Anyway, given that it never happened, it doesn’t really matter. The job will be available again in the near future at this rate, and with good reason. We have regressed significantly under Hughton - I felt that our losses under Lamouchi at the start of the season were quite unlucky, and usually narrow. We looked fried mentally, but the spirit didn’t seem as non-existent as it does now. The manager looks all out of ideas, and he’s tried nothing.

Hughton doesn't want to chop and change because of continuity...God help us.

Not surprised to be reading that Figz and Samba have cost us goals again. I swear my head is going to explode with these clowns.

If anyone was undecided on how pig shit thick/stubborn/clueless the manager is just listen to his post match....

overall performance was good.....Christ on a bike