Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result

What was Knockaert sent off for? Is it a 3 matcher?

That surely takes him out of our squad for all but a couple of his remaining matches?

Think most were over the moon with CH, he has changed anything and seems unable to see obvious issues with some players who let us down every game. Fig should be at best on the bench, Samba the same Smith may not be the best but the way Sambas going he can't do worse, Christie has been slightly better but he also was costing us almost every game, Arter pants, Lolley has no confidence and keeps starting him. Starts with 3 cm who have no attacking intent we do sod all going forward and gift a goal every game, change it 2nd half we look like a team who can score but being behind players snatch at chances because the pressure is much higher. I wanted Sabri to stay until you could see he'd lost it and we weren't going to be anywhere near the play offs, I want stability but CH is making me very edgy going down to lg1 again is a real possibility.

Couldn't be arsed following the game closely as I desperately needed some rest today rather than sending my stress levels through the roof.

Looking forward to Hughton poking his left ear throughout the post match interview while pretending things will be ok. If he wont change things up then he will have to go. I'd rather sack the entire squad but that's not possible.

I'll say it again, they are lucky that we aren't allowed in. I've just seen the league table (I've been avoiding looking) and I'd definitely be banned from the CG if given the chance to articulate my feelings out loud.

Abject first half. Figuiredo at fault for two of the goals, daydreaming. Yet the only way he would miss the next game is, not because CH would drop him, but because he's suspended!

Far better in the second half but, AGAIN, we have awful luck with the offside goal AND, I believe, Knockhaert was caught on his right shin.....a penalty.

Give me one bit of evidence he expressed an interest in the forest job.

Honestly give me evidence and I will accept it and agree with you
I saw it reported an a couple of occasions. Granted I wasn't listening on the phone, but Allardyce, Howe, Pearson and Hughton were all in the mix. Reportedly

Abject first half. Figuiredo at fault for two of the goals, daydreaming. Yet the only way he would miss the next game is, not because CH would drop him, but because he's suspended!

Far better in the second half but, AGAIN, we have awful luck with the offside goal AND, I believe, Knockhaert was caught on his right shin.....a penalty.
I never want to see Fig wear a forest shirt again.

Since Feb he has let us down time after time with his daydreaming, lack of attention and mistakes. He really reminds of of how Mancienne went

Oh surprise surprise Owd pope name calling

Give it two weeks and he will say he never does

Listen up you effing prick I never said the club would be mathematically relegated by Feb I said we would be relegated by Feb

You made that assumption your self

You have even agreed today that you think we are down

That is earlier than Feb

My god you really are shit head

We can be relegated before mathematics? Lol ok. You really are a special little cupcake.

I saw it reported an a couple of occasions. Granted I wasn't listening on the phone, but Allardyce, Howe, Pearson and Hughton were all in the mix. Reportedly
I remember reading that Allardyce had expressed an interest

But not Howe.

Yes he was linked by the media, but that meant nothing

I never want to see Fig wear a forest shirt again.

Since Feb he has let us down time after time with his daydreaming, lack of attention and mistakes. He really reminds of of how Mancienne went
Hopefully we use his desire to go back to Portugal in January and sell him.
Got to be Soh in for the next game now