#COVID19 | Page 592 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Really; it looks like all of the furlough money ploughed into the Private Sector is now being clawed back from the Public sector, and then some.

Have you seen the unemployment figures/projections?

The private sector, especially hospitality will take the biggest hit. A freeze in public sector pay shows the solidarity in society the left have long championed.

The next four years will be horrific, and every overly emotional dribbler that called for the lockdowns to be longer and earlier, will quietly pretend they didn't, or try and defend their stance; whilst watching their country slowly turn into Venezuela, but without the oil or weather.

This is what happens when you have a one sided debate.

All those poor witless saps who were bribed into obeisance by furlough money, many of whom will be unemployed once the lockdown, which has ruined their lives anyway, ends; should have asked where the money was coming from rather than sitting on their arses cheering on Piers Morgan and clapping like seals every Thursday.

We've all got to pay, all. Taxation is not the way, it's akin to cutting your legs off if you need lose weight.
SHORTER and earlier. Shorter.
Still don't get it?

Notts in tier 3

No sense in that at all given the infection rates are below national average.

I bet no one has even spent any time thinking about it.

Notts will be a wasteland by the end of these four months.

Honestly not sure what the point is now. Can't even go for a bite to eat at Christmas anywhere, or at all until fucking April.

No hospitality will be left in Notts

Notts in tier 3

Honestly not sure what the point is now. Can't even go for a bit to eat at Christmas anywhere, or at all until fucking April.

It's devastating. For all residents and business owners, I feel for them.

On the slight plus, those businesses can still claim government help, tier 2 is a bit of a chasm where they have to survive on a choked market.

Awful

Notts in tier 3

Honestly not sure what the point is now. Can't even go for a bite to eat at Christmas anywhere, or at all until fucking April.

grim.

How long are these rankings relevant for?

Given that the rates change by the week, do the rankings change as well?

For instance; the current rate in Nottingham is 209 per 100000; if that drops below 200 does the tier change to tier 2?

How long are these rankings relevant for?

Given that the rates change by the week, do the rankings change as well?

For instance; the current rate in Nottingham is 209 per 100000; if that drops below 200 does the tier change to tier 2?

I have zero confidence that many, if any will be dropped a tier this side of Xmas.

Notts in tier 3

I'm sure I read somewhere that it will be reviewed every 2 weeks, so I don't think it is a definitive 4 month sentence. Hopefully be relegated / promoted (depending on your point of view) to Tier 2 after Christmas

There are areas that were in a lower tier before lockdown that have now moved into a higher tier after 4 weeks' of lockdown.

So this begs the question, do lockdowns work? Or at the very least, were they worth it?

I have zero confidence that many, if any will be dropped a tier this side of Xmas.

Just been listening to the World at 1 on Radio 4

The next assessment is in 14 days time with adjustments to become effective from 16th December.

Listening to Graham Brady it sounds like Boris is on borrowed time.

Boris might win the vote on Tuesday with support from Labour but he is stacking up a shedload of trouble for himself.

Who’s leaked all this crap about the economy to make Rishi less popular would be my first question.

The butcher to buy him more time as world king?

the bully to deflect & change headlines?

Gove to knife Rishi in the back as he still believes he should be next in line?

Cummings just to be a ****?

Ian or Duncan Smith just because they’re incompetent?

some Brexit idiot so as with extending Furlough they can blame all the problems in the world on COVID rather than Brexit ?

There’s no way the Tories would want this to be the narrative so someone must have done it.

Just been listening to the World at 1 on Radio 4

The next assessment is in 14 days time with adjustments to become effective from 16th December.

Listening to Graham Brady it sounds like Boris is on borrowed time.

Boris might win the vote on Tuesday with support from Labour but he is stacking up a shedload of trouble for himself.

MPs need to now start working for their constituents. The need to vote against this.