The Death Penalty | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Death Penalty

The death penalty?

• Bring it back

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Never

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Where do you draw the line? I will give you an example i rarely speak of but it is true re domestic abuse

For two years before snd two years after a woman can kill her partner in stone cold blood with no remorse as she can't mentally take anyone.

Unless you have been in domestic abuse you won't understand why the person doesn't "just" leave as is often said.

Many women (myself included) have seen a lifetime of violence to some degree as I did in my so called "niace" childhood I recreated in adult. They/we don't know any different until one day something changes and they go.

That what happened to me and mine. In the last 6 months before I left I used to look at the ex every morning and think "if I had a gun and I could get it over with"

He had turned on the eldest. Yes I should have gone to the police. At the time I was in group therapy 3 and a half days a week and barely functioning. I knew we were leaving. I just didn't know how.

Those thoughts above were in that period of the 6 months. When it happened a second time that was it bye gone!

Out of the door with 4 youngsters and our clothes literally into 1 room.

Those 2 years before and after are certainly true as the aftermath of abuse is at its highest in the first few years before and after

Would you class that as murder or manslaughter? Could have been me

Fairly easy to see the difference between a serial killer and a crime of passion, a crime of defence, temporary insanity etc.

I am sure I could pull the trigger on a serial murderer, rapist etc. I like cleaning up rubbish.

Yes those two who killed Lee Rigby, caught on camera, should be dispatched to their maker.
I get the argument about innocent people but with forensic science and DNA it easy to prove things.
I think some people watch too much American TV, yes we get that they will stitch anybody up over there to get closure on a case but I'd like to think we are a cut above that.
Premeditated murder, serial killers, police killers child murders and terrorists, sod the snowflakes just get it done

DNA is not always available or accurate. If one person is wrongly executed then it is one person too many. Anyway I like the fact these people have to sit, usually in solitary, in prison for the rest of their lives. As someone who doesn't believe in the afterlife I get comfort in the knowledge that they have to wake up every morning and face their crimes, day after miserable day. Much better than giving them the relief of death.

DNA is not always available or accurate. If one person is wrongly executed then it is one person too many. Anyway I like the fact these people have to sit, usually in solitary, in prison for the rest of their lives. As someone who doesn't believe in the afterlife I get comfort in the knowledge that they have to wake up every morning and face their crimes, day after miserable day. Much better than giving them the relief of death.

Do they really sit there in solitary? I doubt it’s quite like the movies where serial killers sit in a dark basement cell on their own. Rose West is having a cushty time behind bars, other prisoners told not to threaten her.

Do they really sit there in solitary? I doubt it’s quite like the movies where serial killers sit in a dark basement cell on their own. Rose West is having a cushty time behind bars, other prisoners told not to threaten her.
I doubt the like of Ian Huntley are walking around in general population. Most of these monsters cannot go into general population as they would be killed for the kudos.

I doubt the like of Ian Huntley are walking around in general population. Most of these monsters cannot go into general population as they would be killed for the kudos.

In prison I meant, I imagine they’re able to wander about, watch television, use the internet. I don’t know much about prisons, but the liberal lot seem to think even the scummiest of the scum have rights.

I suspect Huntley has a half decent chance of being granted parole and a new identity.

In prison I meant, I imagine they’re able to wander about, watch television, use the internet. I don’t know much about prisons, but the liberal lot seem to think even the scummiest of the scum have rights.

I suspect Huntley has a half decent chance of being granted parole and a new identity.

Those like child killers,/sex offenders like Huntley, are kept on a separate wing from the general prison population as they can't put them on a normal wing because of their "safety" That is certainly the way with mens prisons. One of my sponsees worked in the prison service for 16 years so I know that to be true.

Not sure with women prisons. I think they must have a specific jail for the likes of West, Hinley when she was here Allit and more. They must have a prison wing for those type too though I suspect in one place only as there isn't as many women like that

Yes those two who killed Lee Rigby, caught on camera, should be dispatched to their maker.
I get the argument about innocent people but with forensic science and DNA it easy to prove things.
I think some people watch too much American TV, yes we get that they will stitch anybody up over there to get closure on a case but I'd like to think we are a cut above that.
Premeditated murder, serial killers, police killers child murders and terrorists, sod the snowflakes just get it done

Just off the top of my head there are the Birmingham 4, Barry George and the Guilford 6.

They wont have any guilt in their minds though. They are not normal people. All they will be thinking is how they can commit another sick crime. These people are not naughty 6 year olds sent to the naughty step to do some self reflection. They dont think normally. Absolute waste of time and money hoping they will some day feel a bit of guilt about what they have done.... but i doubt that with their librarys, tvs, work out areas, education... they wont have time to reflect. They are NOT caged up like hannibal lecter. And even if they were.... still a waste of time and money. Just get fecking rid..... OR do scientific experiments on them... like a cure for covid or a cure for cancer etc.

Just off the top of my head there are the Birmingham 4, Barry George and the Guilford 6.

Sure there are many more of these. I'm talking Now with the advanced sciences.
Even people caught on Camera in the act.
How about all those who are let out on technicalities by the liberal do-gooders only to kill again.

This debate is as fragmented as Remain or Leave.

The No side is pretty black and white, the Yes side can range from eye-for-eye with many people facing the literal chop to just the very minority of mass murderers with very strict controls to ensure innocent people aren’t convicted incorrectly.

My view of this as I’ve posted, is only got the absolute scum who don’t come out anyway such as the nurse who killed dozens of babies, the Manchester bombers and the Shipman types. Clear DNA, admission of guilt, and authorisation from someone high up the chain. The risk of innocent people being convicted has to be zero.

Last edited:
Those like child killers,/sex offenders like Huntley, are kept on a separate wing from the general prison population as they can't put them on a normal wing because of their "safety" That is certainly the way with mens prisons. One of my sponsees worked in the prison service for 16 years so I know that to be true.

Not sure with women prisons. I think they must have a specific jail for the likes of West, Hinley when she was here Allit and more. They must have a prison wing for those type too though I suspect in one place only as there isn't as many women like that

Allitt is housed not far from me in Rampton prison hospital.