The Death Penalty

The death penalty?

• Bring it back

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Never

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Can't help Dan, that's disgraceful.

Very least it should be is mental hospital for life. But with prior and history of going off meds, I'd have allowed the confession.

Crim law is only an interest for me, but I'd be amazed if it wasn't a decade in psychiatric, with licensed release only upon 4-5 years of proof she will now regularly self medicate without issue or prompt.

In other words, and with full deference to her obvious condition....a slap on the wrist.

I couldn't care less if she's mental or not, hang her from a fucking tree before her "mentalness" can ever slit another childs throat.

Careful SJH, you might defame or discriminate against her convenient lack of guilt.

It's not like wilfully ignoring medical advice and deliberately going off your meds when you're been hospitalised three times and stabbed your mother when doing that previously could ever be a legally deciding factor in guilt is it? (if I followed the report correctly which did jump around a bit).

:innocent:

Although flippancy aside - that does raise a good question about community care and ensuring she was maintaining meds, but social/community care is more overworked than Jurgen Klopp's first team isn't it.

Careful SJH, you might defame or discriminate against her convenient lack of guilt.

It's not like wilfully ignoring medical advice and deliberately going off your meds when you're been hospitalised three times and stabbed your mother when doing that previously could ever be a legally deciding factor in guilt is it? (if I followed the report correctly which did jump around a bit).

:innocent:

Although flippancy aside - that does raise a good question about community care and ensuring she was maintaining meds, but social/community care is more overworked than Jurgen Klopp's first team isn't it.

It should raise at a few questions about community care, but as you say there's only so much they can do. She slit a childs throat, that's a level of malevolence that no amount of "insanity" can ever mask over.

It should raise at a few questions about community care, but as you say there's only so much they can do. She slit a childs throat, that's a level of malevolence that no amount of "insanity" can ever mask over.

Definitely questions but again, if they asked they'll apportion blame to the worker who is supposed to see 80 people in a single day.

There are plenty of mentally unstable people who still contribute to life, they struggle, they fall, but they get back on track.

The above story is one for JF's camp as that's repeat behaviour. An innocent, isolated kid, with no provocation....the kind thing is locked up life. Some can't be helped - however wrong that might sound. It's a fact.

I did read you can get up to life for manslaughter from a quick google, however sentences are usually a maximum of ten years. The disturbing thing for me is that she chose her target, so not like something spooked her and she acted in self defence. She bought a knife for Christ sake to do this and selected a defenceless victim.

Personnally, I hope she gets something through her throat in prison.

WTF is she doing here in the first place would be my question, we have enough nutters of our own without importing the fuckers from Albania.

Nutcase aside because they can come from anywhere, this is why I believe the EU should have tiers so that countries such as Albania and North Macedonia can join free trade and services only, but not movement of people. That way, you allow them to benefit from the economical gains but we don’t have the influx that many don’t like or want. Even though i’m pro-Europe to a point, I do agree we get to dangerous territory at points.

As for her, no idea why she’s here but no doubt she’ll be transferred to Albania and set free in not too long. Happy for my tax to pay for her life imprisonment though

Last edited:
Nutcase aside because they can come from anywhere, this is why I believe the EU should have tiers so that countries such as Albania and North Macedonia can join free trade and services only, but not movement of people. That way, you allow them to benefit from the economical gains but we don’t have the influx that many don’t like or want. Even though in pro-Europe to a point, I do agree we get to dangerous territory at points.

As for her, no idea why she’s here but no doubt she’ll be transferred to Albania and set free in not too long. Happy for my tax to pay for her life imprisonment though

Sorry mate I had a friend killed by an asylum-seeking nut job, I do understand they can come from anywhere but, we should not be importing them. and that is why anyone coming here needs to have a good job 30k plus to come to, not coming here in a rubber dinghy or just because they fancy living here etc.
Too many crazy people about as it is. I know from personal circumstances this is sadly not a one off

Google Anthony Banting and you'll see why I'm so wound up about these people

Sorry mate I had a friend killed by an asylum-seeking nut job, I do understand they can come from anywhere but, we should not be importing them. and that is why anyone coming here needs to have a good job 30k plus to come to, not coming here in a rubber dinghy or just because they fancy living here etc.
Too many crazy people about as it is. I know from personal circumstances this is sadly not a one off

Google Anthony Banting and you'll see why I'm so wound up about these people

Plus we don't have the room for them anyway. Why should they be housed when we can't even give our own homes to live in.

Last edited:
Good. This was really bugging me. I’d like to her given an equally horrible end of like but life in prison is more PC. Our justice system feels a bit tougher lately but maybe I’m imagining it.

Woman who killed innocent girl, 7, in park has sentence increased after judge's mistake

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-who-killed-innocent-girl-23387607
One bullet to the head. Along with all the other sick and twisted twats out there.
I would volunteer and do it for free if they were struggling to find people to do it.

I did read you can get up to life for manslaughter from a quick google, however sentences are usually a maximum of ten years. The disturbing thing for me is that she chose her target, so not like something spooked her and she acted in self defence. She bought a knife for Christ sake to do this and selected a defenceless victim.

Personnally, I hope she gets something through her throat in prison.

With any murder or manslaughter case where life is given, if they are to be let out after a minimum term, they are always on licence for the rest of their life

https://fullfact.org/crime/how-long-do-murderers-serve-prison/