#COVID19 | Page 530 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Labour under Corbyn held this nasty Tory govt to account. All while the LFI MPs and others did their best to stop Corbyn holding this govt to account.
If they held this nasty government to account, why are they still in power?

Why are we getting the hardest brexit possible?

Why are record numbers using food banks?

Why have we seen 5 years of ever more egregious cronyism?

What did they hold the government to account on? What nasty vicious thing the Tories wanted to do did they shame them into stopping? I know there are examples of U-turns, but how significant were they?

Labour under Corbyn held this nasty Tory govt to account. All while the LFI MPs and others did their best to stop Corbyn holding this govt to account.

They really didn't chap, Corbyn was awful at PMQs and mostly bent over including abandoning his principals on civil liberties to empower the Tories.

Corbyn had huge reservations about the EU, he made many speeches about it and it showed. Let's be clear he had his pants taken down by May, Farage and Johnson. Hardly political and intellectual giants.

What did they hold the government to account on? What nasty vicious thing the Tories wanted to do did they shame them into stopping? I know there are examples of U-turns, but how significant were they?

Rashford has had more success than JC imo, has actually changed something.

Simple

Because the tories got everyone else to fight each other. They knew that the left wouldn't unite for the greater good.

Because other leaders of other parties wouldn't back her majesty's loyal opposition. Under Corbyn we would of got a deal best for us and

Because Brown, Miliband and Corbyn couldn't persuade enough people to vote for them.

I blame those that didn't get behind the twice elected Leader of the Labour party. That did everything to stop Labour from winning. All while getting paid while the members campaigned in their spare time. (have you noticed those that've been rewarded by the Tories) Also Corbyn should take responsibility for his part. He was far from being perfect. But he gained so many people to Labour's membership. He gave people hope and managed to get future voters interested in politics.
Daily attacks by Murdoch and others including the bbc.

1. Brexit deal vote u-turn
  2. Brexit impact assessment u-turn
  3. European Court of Human Rights u-turn
  4. Dementia Tax u-turn (unprecedentedly dropped from the manifesto before the GE)
  5. Pensions triple lock u-turn
  6. Housing benefit cap for supported housing u-turn
  7. Self-employed National Insurance increase u-turn
  8. School meals u-turn
  9. NHS Professionals sell-off u-turn
  10. Police funding u-turn
  11. Fire safety in schools u-turn
  12. Grammar schools u-turn
  13. Abortion for Northern Irish women u-turn
  14. Winter fuel payments u-turn
  15. Universal Credit 7-day waiting period u-turn
  16. Universal Credit freephone u-turn
  17. Fox-hunting u-turn
  18. Diesel tax u-turn
  19. Manchester terror attack costs u-turn
  20. Prisoner vote u-turn
This is just to 2017

Odd to even turn this debate towards Corbyn.

The government of the day are the same party who dreamed up the great idea of a Brexit referendum.

Faced with covid, they've given millions to chums with little tangible result, and this corruption has arguably caused many unnecessary deaths.

If you want to blame Corbyn, good luck. Even the Tory press would struggle.

Rashford has had more success than JC imo, has actually changed something.
But that's the thing Corbyn wanted to feed the kids and do so much more. But the establishment would of lost out. Now the establishment with Starmer in charge isn't so bad for them if Labour did get in power.

Labour are now all about selling policies to their donors.

We need real change. Biden not real change. I'm so glad he's managed to beat Trump. But we're back to the same politics that won't make those changes.

We're so close to race wars because we've allowed our media to spread politics of hate and division.

Anyway Forest won back to back games! Have a good weekend.

Stay safe.

Simple

Because the tories got everyone else to fight each other. They knew that the left wouldn't unite for the greater good.

Because other leaders of other parties wouldn't back her majesty's loyal opposition. Under Corbyn we would of got a deal best for us and

Because Brown, Miliband and Corbyn couldn't persuade enough people to vote for them.

I blame those that didn't get behind the twice elected Leader of the Labour party. That did everything to stop Labour from winning. All while getting paid while the members campaigned in their spare time. (have you noticed those that've been rewarded by the Tories) Also Corbyn should take responsibility for his part. He was far from being perfect. But he gained so many people to Labour's membership. He gave people hope and managed to get future voters interested in politics.
Daily attacks by Murdoch and others including the bbc.

1. Brexit deal vote u-turn
  2. Brexit impact assessment u-turn
  3. European Court of Human Rights u-turn
  4. Dementia Tax u-turn (unprecedentedly dropped from the manifesto before the GE)
  5. Pensions triple lock u-turn
  6. Housing benefit cap for supported housing u-turn
  7. Self-employed National Insurance increase u-turn
  8. School meals u-turn
  9. NHS Professionals sell-off u-turn
  10. Police funding u-turn
  11. Fire safety in schools u-turn
  12. Grammar schools u-turn
  13. Abortion for Northern Irish women u-turn
  14. Winter fuel payments u-turn
  15. Universal Credit 7-day waiting period u-turn
  16. Universal Credit freephone u-turn
  17. Fox-hunting u-turn
  18. Diesel tax u-turn
  19. Manchester terror attack costs u-turn
  20. Prisoner vote u-turn
This is just to 2017
Wow

I'm not going to bother with your answers to the first few.

But your list there has a hell of a lot that has absolutely nothing to do with labour.

Grammar schools for instance were never remotely written up as a policy, let alone brought to a vote.

dementia is a truly horrific disease but seems to give you immunity to everything that would normally kill you, I can give you countless cases where people 20 years younger are bed bound & need feeding but there’s 96 year olds that can climb over 8ft fences and wander off into winter nights because of dementia. I wouldn’t wish it anyone but I definitely wouldn’t wish it on anyone’s family.

You should get some help lad

I'm sorry this has happened to you at such a young age

But that's the thing Corbyn wanted to feed the kids and do so much more. But the establishment would of lost out. Now the establishment with Starmer in charge isn't so bad for them if Labour did get in power.

Labour are now all about selling policies to their donors.

We need real change. Biden not real change. I'm so glad he's managed to beat Trump. But we're back to the same politics that won't make those changes.

We're so close to race wars because we've allowed our media to spread politics of hate and division.

Anyway Forest won back to back games! Have a good weekend.

Stay safe.

Im more optimistic without being naive. A biden administration will at least roll back on the nationalism, international rules based system back on the agenda, climate change a priority. The landscape will utterly change, even if the policy struggles to catch up.

Score 1 for progressives imo

Im more optimistic without being naive. A biden administration will at least roll back on the nationalism, international rules based system back on the agenda, climate change a priority. The landscape will utterly change, even if the policy struggles to catch up.

Score 1 for progressives imo

I think he is going to be way more progressive then people realise

He wouldnt have asked Kamala to be his second

I'm genuinely hopeful that the west and places like India may make start to reject this destructive reactionary, selfish, populist, insular right wing way of thinking

Covid-19 deaths will come down in the coming weeks, and the UK is already below the level of expected deaths for this time of year.

Tim Spector.

Good.

Just to be clear, that would not have happened if the nation had followed your Open Everything Up policy. This will be a result of the tiered restrictions.

Can you prove that claim?
In other news, Wales is coming out of restrictions with a higher infection rate than when they went in.