What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 110 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Combining the cooking & music thread, doing a cottage pie with a Sweet Potato / Potato mash topping, turned on the radio first song I hear is Life’s been good by Joe Walsh. Some kind of omen I reckon

The only chips we tend to have these days are from the local chippy (which is very good). Probably eat 1/2 bags of oven chips a year.

M&S and Lidl both do chunky oven chips that are nice. Probably made by the same company Eweimps has from Tesco. They're all nice.

Gutted when Burton Road Chippy shut... Be glad when it opens again.

Next time we play Toxic Town, Chippy Booth's at Fenay Bridge is worth a visit.

Very nice cappuccino cheesecake to follow....arabica and robusta coffee paired to create a coffee biscuit base, with coffee sauce and creamy mascarpone cheesecake, it says on the box :rolleyes: Very tasty though

Attachments

• 460E4FF6-F6B4-49CD-AE3E-D8119CFE834C.jpeg
    460E4FF6-F6B4-49CD-AE3E-D8119CFE834C.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 3
Spinach and ricotta tortellini with tomato and mascarpone sauce. Garlic flatbread and lemon infused olives. Bottle of Asahi super dry to drink. Hitting the chocolate bar now though, with a cuppa.

Edit : won't let me type 'hitting', puts the emoji in its place.

Spinach and ricotta tortellini with tomato and mascarpone sauce. Garlic flatbread and lemon infused olives. Bottle of Asahi super dry to drink. Hitting the chocolate bar now though, with a cuppa.

Edit : won't let me type 'hitting', puts the emoji in its place.

Lemon infused olives sound great. Where were they from?

Today was fried potatoes, corned beef and chutney.

Just ordered the ingredients for bratkartoffel today, a favourite way of doing fried potatoes of Mrs N.'s from her time in Germany.

Essentially: dried onion flakes mixed with caraway seeds and marjoram.