Match thread - where is it. | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match thread - where is it.

Get in, done nothing all game and scores. Let's not do that concede in the last minutes now.

Bastard iFollow drops commentary for the 15 minutes Forest score. Back on as I'm typing this with hopefully seconds to go.

Nowhere near being a classic and lacking in any real quality but we were solid and didn’t look like conceding. We also had a bit of luck go our way for a change.

Baby steps but it’s a great start.

Fully deserved, yes we've been shit today but we've made them look shit.

We are only gonna get better.

Fair play to CH for showing loyalty to players and man management.

This team could get very good indeed, with a bit of time and confidence

Wow ...that was a rollercoaster...hopefully that will kickstart our season ... an anonymous performance from Lolley ended up with a most fortunate goal..but I take it ... this win will give in immense boost to the squad ... defence was solid today, especially Iannou in the second half ... Taylor did more in 15 minutes then Grabban did in 75 ... Ameobi unlucky with that post ... Yates was good same as Arter ... bring on Rotherham now... another win and the first 4 games will start to become something of the past .... performance wasnt premiership quality, but for now what matter is points on board...this is Houghtons pre season..

Deserved that. Not surprised the stats back up the subjective response.

When Ameobi's shot hit the post I thought we'd have to settle for 0-0.

Given Christie's cross touched onto the bar by the keeper, we could have had three!

But I was only hoping for a 1-0 with Yates bundling in the winner. Same result - season up and running, just in time to face Derby (and I believe we go back above Derby).