Work hard and win the game | Page 8 | Vital Football

Work hard and win the game

WE have arguably the best squad in a number of years, but they need the shackles taking off to allow them to flourish, and I don't think SL is capable of changing his thinking to enable him to remove them. Thought a couple of his subs were a bit bizarre as usual, Sow & Costa when you need a goal a bit strange. Have to say thoughthought the new Cypriot man ( can't spell his name) looked good once he settled down, put as many good crosses today as the whole team put in last season as a whole it was the old problem of being a lack of Personnel in the box

This last 20 odd games not many would stick with a manager on this run, considering the Greeks record of changing managers at Olly it's a miracle he's still here. We all want continuity but this has the reall stink of a relegation battle already, heads have been down and sabri can't get then lifted.

What sentiment? He appears to be a nice bloke? The football is shit. Its been shit since day 1. Aside 4-5 games, Fulham, Leeds, Brentford, WBA (any others) hes got it completely wrong. The weird thing is he doesn't appear to learn, and change things in the formation and scheme. He needs to go today.

Get Bowyer in. He will do a better job than this clown

Maybe not sentiment but the belief that having had us near Promotion for a stage and needed more money to get us over the line.

He did well with the little resource he had last season - he was probably one of The least backed Forest managers in the last 10 years, so I won’t dismiss the first 3/4 quarters of the season where irrespective of style, we were top 6 nearly all year last year, but i’d agree that he looks lost and confused about how to turn this around.

WE have arguably the best squad in a number of years, but they need the shackles taking off to allow them to flourish, and I don't think SL is capable of changing his thinking to enable him to remove them. Thought a couple of his subs were a bit bizarre as usual, Sow & Costa when you need a goal a bit strange. Have to say thoughthought the new Cypriot man ( can't spell his name) looked good once he settled down, put as many good crosses today as the whole team put in last season as a whole it was the old problem of being a lack of Personnel in the box
Glad Ioannou had a good game. Was wanting this guy in from the start. Looks direct and powerful

Radio Nottm still waiting for SL and his post match interview, sent Harry Arter out instead of or before him bit of a weird one either way

SL played a blinder there. Plays De Costa. That should make the boards mind up to get rid. Also make their mind up to buy Grosicki. The need for a bruiser in midfield will make Cafu deal happen. Ioanescu game will assist in Releasing Riberio. Can see Soh at right back with Worrall and McKenna two CB’s. Shaping up nicely. Shame about the result.

Both lol. I expect it to happen, yet hope those clowns have the balls to pull the trigger now Red ..!

Really struggling with this - 2nd half performance was the best I have seen since the Leeds game. Created lots of chances - missed the lot - is that down to the manager?
There is a promotion/ play off team there - how long can we give SL to turn it round? If he goes - who comes in? The only quality man out there is Howe - but would he come?

One of the many problems we have carried forward from last year is starting games on the back foot, we hand the initiative to opponents who say thanks very much pop a goal or like today 2 in then sit back, this gives the illusion that we have suddenly woken up & decided to take part in the game, we huff & puff but rarely look too much like scoring ( I know today we did make their keeper make a few save) but at least it looks better. The question is why is SL incapable of sending the team out on the front foot, these players should be good enough.

Another 2 year plan imminent.same shit for 20 years now
If we can shift the likes of Bong, Da Costa, Benny and Hefe, then anyone coming in has a decent squad to work with.
Jenks or Darikwa need shifting if possible. Hughton, Howe, who else is there? If a no-name overseas coach arrives, we will be stuck like you say. We need to best UK manager solution possible. SL has to go now

SL has not got a clue , must knowledgeable Trickies figured that out last January. Since then he continues to make the same mistakes and compounds it even more by his shit substitutions.