Gareth Bale - Player Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

Gareth Bale - Player Thread

I think Sanchez and Tanganga would be a concern, one the innocence of youth, the other lacking leadership and quality. The difference is we now have an attack that can compensate.

I agree but Dier will never improve and Toby is on his last legs.

If we don't sign another CB I would rather we prepare for the future.

I agree but Dier will never improve and Toby is on his last legs.

If we don't sign another CB I would rather we prepare for the future.

I haven't been a fan of Dier for a long time, and I agree Toby is ageing too often ungracefully. Sanchez rarely impresses and doesn't read the game as well as I would expect. We need Ledley's training influence working on him pronto.

I haven't been a fan of Dier for a long time, and I agree Toby is ageing too often ungracefully. Sanchez rarely impresses and doesn't read the game as well as I would expect. We need Ledley's training influence working on him pronto.

Snchz is by nature a more instinctual player, than a thinker. That's why it's a disaster to put an idiot next to him like Dier.

Put Ruben Diaz next to Snchz, and you'll have your pairing for at least 5 years, if not a decade.

Now Bales back, any real reason to still buy a striker?

Yes. When we are deep into four trophy runs Kane will occasionally need a rest and Bale will need to be managed extremely well from a physical standpoint.

Yes. When we are deep into four trophy runs Kane will occasionally need a rest and Bale will need to be managed extremely well from a physical standpoint.

And if (once again) we don't sign one?

I ask only because I think we will soon be forced to buy the last name on our options list, or not at all.

Unless someone /some clubs change mind soon, I am beginning to fear who we buy may well be a full on maniac and animal who is over the hill and I don't want in a Spurs shirt.

I ask only because I think we will soon be forced to buy the last name on our options list, or not at all.

Unless someone /some clubs change mind soon, I am beginning to fear who we buy may well be a full on maniac and animal who is over the hill and I don't want in a Spurs shirt.

I can't believe Levy would by a spitter.

Now Bales back, any real reason to still buy a striker?

I think we do. And my reasoning is simple... I don't see Kane's optimal position as striker anymore. I honestly think it is in the slot behind.

I would kill to see:

**Striker - Berg (or someone else that is pacey, hungry, and is clinical..insert striker of your choice here)

**L-AM - Son

**C-AM - Kane

**R-AM - Bale

LoCo - driving us forward (NDombele when he is ready to kick some ass)

Iceberg - yeah I use 80s name for him, but best DM we have

LB - new RM dude

CB - Tanganga
CB - Sanchez or Dier

RB - Matt

I think we do. And my reasoning is simple... I don't see Kane's optimal position as striker anymore. I honestly think it is in the slot behind.

I would kill to see:

**Striker - Berg (or someone else that is pacey, hungry, and is clinical..insert striker of your choice here)

**L-AM - Son

**C-AM - Kane

**R-AM - Bale

LoCo - driving us forward (NDombele when he is ready to kick some ass)

Iceberg - yeah I use 80s name for him, but best DM we have

LB - new RM dude

CB - Tanganga
CB - Sanchez or Dier

RB - Matt

That should probably be in the Transfer thread don't you think? :thumbup:

I really think we missed a trick here. What an environment to educate one of academy lads (Parrott?). 2 of the world's best strikers, you'd learn something new every minute!

Plenty of comps to get game time alongside their heroes. If that doesn't get you pumping your chest, nothing will.

.... and please don't use Dele as an example. He needs help.

I really think we missed a trick here. What an environment to educate one of academy lads (Parrott?). 2 of the world's best strikers, you'd learn something new every minute!

Plenty of comps to get game time alongside their heroes. If that doesn't get you pumping your chest, nothing will.

.... and please don't use Dele as an example. He needs help.

^^^ a little bait for PJ to come back.
:0)

Don't think we're quite there yet. Our Mgr is a maniac, so he may like maniac striker himself, but I dont think DL does. I'm not calling this 'Mourinho's window', as so far it's actually 'Daniel's window', and his decisions the past couple weeks on the 9 & 3 were supplemental to plans.

A new CF is on the table. With no record of spitting.

Don't think we're quite there yet. Our Mgr is a maniac, so he may like maniac striker himself, but I dont think DL does. I'm not calling this 'Mourinho's window', as so far it's actually 'Daniel's window', and his decisions the past couple weeks on the 9 & 3 were supplemental to plans.

A new CF is on the table. With no record of spitting.

I can understand why Mourinho wants Costa. There isn't a bigger @#$t on the planet when it comes to footballers. But please no.

I can understand why Mourinho wants Costa. There isn't a bigger @#$t on the planet when it comes to footballers. But please no.

You can? Please explain, because this is totally and completely lost on me. He truly offers NOTHING we couldn't get in a waaaaay more attractive package, about 10 times over, for alot less $$.

Talk about disrupting a dressing room, put this douche-bag in there....

You can? Please explain, because this is totally and completely lost on me. He truly offers NOTHING we couldn't get in a waaaaay more attractive package, about 10 times over, for alot less $$.

Talk about disrupting a dressing room, put this douche-bag in there....

I do NOT want Costa.