NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 105 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this is another cut and paste article from what Barry reported last night? Poor lazy journalism if so. Surprised he’s not on leave again. Tragic story but a good one for a reporter to get stuck into but there is zero insight and nothing new in what’s reported, just rehashed stories.
Yes cut and paste

Think our local press have been poor over this, may be wrong, but imagine Bolton's newspaper was all over their admin and keeping fans in the loop. Don;t think our coverage is as bad as some make out, but they haven;t done themselves much good over last few weeks....didn't even break the news our manager was leaving which quite frankly is ridiculous

Problem is Danny that if and when the club is sold that debt is dead. The new company get a fresh start and the creditors get a percentage dividend of the cash raised to the date of the sale, hence the reason that the admins will continue to sell anything and everything that has a value until the sale is agreed.

Sorry to say it is depressing but the truth. The only silver lining to this is that if a buyer emerges and takes us on he will be taking on a club that is more likely to survive the covid than most as there will be no historic debt to drag them down and a wage bill that is sustainable.
So why would a creditor accept any deal?? I wouldnt if it was my hard earned dosh!! See the angle you are coming from much clearer now!

Think our local press have been poor over this, may be wrong, but imagine Bolton's newspaper was all over their admin and keeping fans in the loop. Don;t think our coverage is as bad as some make out, but they haven;t done themselves much good over last few weeks....didn't even break the news our manager was leaving which quite frankly is ridiculous

Actually Abram, our paper the Bolton News appeared as inept as yours but you have to accept that they can only print what they are given. If that’s Jack Sheet, as it is with you and was with us, what do you want them to do? They have to print something so they do what they can. I’m sure they are doing their best to get information but sadly I suspect there’s little coming. It’s frustrating I know but just keep the faith, everybody wants you to come through this and not end up another Bury or Mac.

So why would a creditor accept any deal?? I wouldnt if it was my hard earned dosh!! See the angle you are coming from much clearer now!

The deal will be put to the creditors and possibly a vote taken, but once again it is my experience that it will be accepted. The other alternative is that the thing drags on and on and the creditors end up losing out as the funds run down and the cost of administration rises.

What's that guardian story about saying we could be next mac
Also finding it hard to sell club due to covid and being in greater Manchester area
Thought we has a few interested party's way that sounds nothing of the sort

Status
Not open for further replies.