Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City | Page 18 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City

I thought the FBs were okay. Fantastic offensively we were, still look vulnerable from nearly every set piece which you would hope MA can work on at the training ground. Get that sorted and we will be hard to beat.
Hopefully lots of wonga coming our way from the Liverpool game, be it on TV or lots of iFollow subscribers.

Yeah I thought they did ok but neither of them look comfortable full backs although to be fair to them they are both young lads.
When the side settles cant see either of them being first choice full backs.

The manager is still learning what his best team is but Bridcut is paramount to this team and the sooner he's 100% fit the better.

In some respects the best thing tonight was the few minutes Bridcutt had - his first contribution was crisp tackle, bouncing up and almost skipping back into position. Then he showed his passing vision and execution is a cut above at this level, and the other players seem to respond to that.

Important not to get carried away, but it's difficult when you see some of the football played Saturday and tonight, and think back to the National League days.

Liverpool play on Sunday afternoon, so I’d have thought Wednesday, but a few sites currently list the game for Tuesday 22nd.

Shouldn't really make much difference to them when its played and they've got a huge pool of players to pick from
We'll probably see the likes of Karius, Hoever, Kurtis Jones, Harvey Elliot, Minamino, Brewster, Origi, is Shaqiri still there?.....players of that ilk I reckon.

Jackson was booked for a foul on the edge of the box.

Yep and to think Montmsa would have missed the Liverpool game if he picked up a Yellow card too, I was worried when he clashed with the Bradford guy in the box because a lot of refs would have booked them both.