Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City | Page 22 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City

Would be interesting to know how many people subscribed to the game. Bradford obviously have a large fan base, but how many would subscribe it’s difficult to gauge.
I normally go to matches in a group of 3 and we all subscribed separately and I don’t think we would have gone to the game if everything was normal.
Given we get about £4 from each, I can’t envisage whether it would be 1000, 5000 or 10000, but still an income in these testing times.

I think City did right to ease of against Bradford.If we had scored 7,Appleton and the players would have been arrested.

When you see the bring-down by Grant, followed by the chest-down and nut-meg of the keeper by Morton, you realise how far we have come from the blood, guts, endeavour years of the Cowleys.

I really think this is a group of players than can step us up to the next stage.

Very, very happy man (except for the newly developed sciatica).

Just re-visited the extended highlights and I did TJ an injustice by omitting his turn and ball up the line for Grant to bring down. It was just as controlled and skilful as Grant and Morton.

Doesn't change the sentiment of the post though.