Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City | Page 17 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City

Great to see bridcutt back. and that fifth goal, right from one end to the other in about 5 accurate passes. it is not the five touches each tippytappy of these other possession teams, it is slicing through when it works. Appleton has done wonders over the summer, and you can see they can get better at this.

Blimey, comprehensive, £7,000 and hopefully tv money and advertising revenue to come. Shame we cannot be there, would have encouraged a few lapsed season ticket holders to renew maybe.

Great to see bridcutt back. and that fifth goal, right from one end to the other in about 5 accurate passes. it is not the five touches each tippytappy of these other possession teams, it is slicing through when it works. Appleton has done wonders over the summer, and you can see they can get better at this.

Genuinely exciting times. And if I'm saying that, it must be true!

thought same - Grant's touch was superb but Bridcutt's vision and creation of space started the move. Well taken goal by Morton who kept his cool #UTI

We've got 4 senior midfielders who can each pick a pass to die for and a 5th youngster with the attributes who will only learn in this environment. The whole squad is comfortable in the ball.

Theres a lot of areas for improvement but oh my days, some of the football we've seen from this side in the last couple of games.

Hope Anderson is ok, he was having another good game. Showing signs he is getting to grips with the plan. Couldn’t see how he got injured, one moment he was putting a cross in, next he was flat out.

Cant argue with a 5-0 away victory and some good individual performances and goals but there is definately more to come.
The manager is still learning what his best team is but Bridcut is paramount to this team and the sooner he's 100% fit the better.
The only area that I wasnt impressed with was both full backs but there is competition in both them positions.
Pleased for Morton to get on the score sheet , he just needs a bit more settling time.

Very easy victory, Bradford could play until midnight without scoring. No idea around the box, poor free kicks and a powder-puff front line. All that possession, and Palmer had one block to make.

Can only comment on the second half, tuning in at 4-0 is all about timing!! It was a bit like watching Oxford again. Soak up pressure, bish bosh bang 5-0. This is terrific football, with finishers as well now.

I can see us having a decent season. If we can work on defending set pieces into our box I can see a top half finish with some enjoyable football along the way.

Great performance again tonight. Onwards and upwards great times to be an Imp as it has been over the last few years. But this time is it to another level? we will have to wait and see. it’s early days but very promising

Blimey, comprehensive, £7,000 and hopefully tv money and advertising revenue to come. Shame we cannot be there, would have encouraged a few lapsed season ticket holders to renew maybe.
Hopefully you got your Pompey problem sorted by I-follow and was able to watch this one tonight.

Cant argue with a 5-0 away victory and some good individual performances and goals but there is definately more to come.
The manager is still learning what his best team is but Bridcut is paramount to this team and the sooner he's 100% fit the better.
The only area that I wasnt impressed with was both full backs but there is competition in both them positions.
Pleased for Morton to get on the score sheet , he just needs a bit more settling time.

I thought the FBs were okay. Fantastic offensively we were, still look vulnerable from nearly every set piece which you would hope MA can work on at the training ground. Get that sorted and we will be hard to beat.
Hopefully lots of wonga coming our way from the Liverpool game, be it on TV or lots of iFollow subscribers.