Summer 2020 transfers | Page 53 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

That's what I was thinking. Liverpool offered 12 million (apparently) which we rejected. 1 million more and we accept? I thought we want 20 million or no sale? Maybe seeing McCallum and xavi in action has convinced DF that Lewis can go. Strange that 13million has been accepted

It will be explained that £ 7 million is for add ons :downer:

Exactly Bears... it now sets the tone for all our other assets - hey look, NC said they were all valued equally at 20 mill a piece, but now they've let the first one go for almost half the amount ! I can't see us commanding 20 mill for any of them now as they will see Jamal's amount as the ball park we'd accept

SKY Sports transfer zone said that PSG were in need of a right back and I said to a mate - Aarons will be linked next and we both laughed. This morning I see Aarons is linked with PSG.....The walls have ears.

Bellerin of Arsenal to PSG ....PSG offered £25m+5m, Arsenal want more.

Exactly Bears... it now sets the tone for all our other assets - hey look, NC said they were all valued equally at 20 mill a piece, but now they've let the first one go for almost half the amount ! I can't see us commanding 20 mill for any of them now as they will see Jamal's amount as the ball park we'd accept

Only Jamal made it obvious he wanted to go now.......no need to sell the others.

Further to FC Bears post:

City are being linked to 16 year old Byani Mpata Lama who is described as a left back. Yet Valenciennes U19 has him listed as a midfielder. May be he is good with his left foot and can play in either position.

French national but has some connection with Kenya as a Kenyan website has mentioned him.

How many games will Famewo get sitting on the bench for NCFC (if that)?
I doubt Hanley, Klose and Zimmermann will stay injury free. I'm just saying I'd rather Klose was gone and famewo in his place. I think it depends on Godfrey too is he staying?

Some Norwich fans having a little laugh at Bournemouth for selling their best players.....the window is still open and I wouldn't be surprised if we lose more than Lewis. At least Bournemouth sticking by their values.

Wilson 20 million
Ramsdale 20 million
Ake 41 million

Could be over 80 million.

Some Norwich fans having a little laugh at Bournemouth for selling their best players.....the window is still open and I wouldn't be surprised if we lose more than Lewis. At least Bournemouth sticking by their values.

Wilson 20 million
Ramsdale 20 million
Ake 41 million

They don’t have relegation clauses in any of their player’s contracts so basically need to sell. The rich owner, Russian guy Maxim, will still bankroll them but their profits come entirely from SKY TV due to small commercial efforts and a small stadium...

Wilson 20 million
Ramsdale 20 million
Ake 41 million

Looks like Newcastle have got Wilson for £ 20 million.

Bournemouth got £20m for him because him and his team tried hard , but our team didn’t try hard enough , made themselves look like a set of idiots and went and lost 9 games in a row .... thats why no-one wants to pay that sort of money for our losers

Awful time for Bournemouth to be picked apart so close to season start. Even if they sign some good players now they'd have missed all the time to bed in... Good that we have them early on!

Im not sure how good a move that is for him. I think there will be the usual turmoil at Newcastle and some sites have them down as one of the three yo be relegated. For us it's 15 million in the bank and a healthy sell on fee.