Summer 2020 transfers | Page 54 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

One goal for us , which isn’t great , and as he is so keen to go then I won’t miss him . He will probably end up like the twins who also thought the grass was greener elsewhere
Same here. I think out of the 'golden' group Lewis is the one I would ha e choose to go but I wonder this will be like a domino and now one has gone his mates Cantwell, Godfrey and Aarons might want to go too? Aarons seems happy to stay though.

I still think emi will want to move.

I think McCallum looks a good replacement. Xavi looks more like an attacking defender.

Northern has just remarked to me that all our summer purchases have been covered by the sale of Lewis . The parachute money must be being put aside for the Stowmarket Pensioners wine this season !

Northern has just remarked to me that all our summer purchases have been covered by the sale of Lewis . The parachute money must be being put aside for the Stowmarket Pensioners wine this season !
Didn't we also have 20 million to spare I January or something? I know we get told we have no money but there must be a few bob swashing about. Parachute money aswel. Wages lower. How much have we spent so far? Was it 2 million for Placheta, 5 million outlay for hugill, 2 million for Sorensen, loan deals for Gibson, Skipp and xavi had loan fees.

We have been linked with PSG 19 year old central defender Loic Mbe Soh. Were we linked with him before? Forest and Middlesbrough also interested. If he was to join you'd think it would be an u21 player but the guy wants 1st team football so I can't see is signing him. He can play left and right of the central defence.

Im not sure how good a move that is for him. I think there will be the usual turmoil at Newcastle and some sites have them down as one of the three yo be relegated. For us it's 15 million in the bank and a healthy sell on fee.
He’s going to play in the PL every week and under Steve Bruce I think they’ll stay up. The signing of Callum Wilson seems a snip at £20m and Ryan Fraser seems also set to join them...

He’s going to play in the PL every week and under Steve Bruce I think they’ll stay up. The signing of Callum Wilson seems a snip at £20m and Ryan Fraser seems also set to join them...
We will see Mr Tuckster 😀. I think he'll see it as a stepping stone. That Liverpool move must still be playing on his mind and he will want that at some point.

Wilson is a good signing but he does seem to pick up the odd injury.

Fraser I like alot and he will replace richie.

As has already been written I'm glad neither Wilson, Fraser or ake will be playing against us. Did Bournemouth get Richie from Newcastle as he is a good player too.

They don’t have relegation clauses in any of their player’s contracts so basically need to sell. The rich owner, Russian guy Maxim, will still bankroll them but their profits come entirely from SKY TV due to small commercial efforts and a small stadium...

Sales to date (including Wilson) roughly cover what they owe other clubs £80m. They also owe their owner alot of money.
Furthermore they dont own their ground and I have been told that attempts to build a new ground are having problems.

Some Norwich fans having a little laugh at Bournemouth for selling their best players.....the window is still open and I wouldn't be surprised if we lose more than Lewis. At least Bournemouth sticking by their values.

Some reports a few weeks ago, were quoting £30m for Wilson but they are not going to get it.

As for the valuation of Lewis, the RB on loan from Tottenham to Southampton, joined Southampton for £12m. Cash £14m + £2m
so £15m + £2m is in the right area.

Didn't we also have 20 million to spare I January or something? I know we get told we have no money but there must be a few bob swashing about. Parachute money aswel. Wages lower. How much have we spent so far? Was it 2 million for Placheta, 5 million outlay for hugill, 2 million for Sorensen, loan deals for Gibson, Skipp and xavi had loan fees.

There's loads of money to spare......just in case we need a striker in January 2021

We have been linked with PSG 19 year old central defender Loic Mbe Soh. Were we linked with him before? Forest and Middlesbrough also interested. If he was to join you'd think it would be an u21 player but the guy wants 1st team football so I can't see is signing him. He can play left and right of the central defence.

Only if he agree to join our way of developing players.

Maybe we can push them out of a plane and then they can use the parachute money.

I guess Lewis was t involved tonight for Ireland so he could complete his move? I thought he would have waited until after the game.