Summer 2020 transfers | Page 52 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

I'd imagine any other business we do will be youngsters for the U18/U23's with an eye to the future.
Might sign someone if we lose Aarons or Buendia to replace them - we're covered if Lewis, Godfrey or Cantwell go now.
Just sales and people out on loan to go. You'd think Gibson in means Famewo will get a loan now?
Yep, feels like an obvious move to loan Famewo out now...

It's crazy but I think we need famewo here especially with klose, Hanley and Zimmermann injury past. Godfrey rumours have all but stopped but I'm sure Rio will be pushing his client

I wonder if DF will now use the 3 at the back for some games? Godfrey - Zimmermann - Gibson.

I'm thinking well see Gilmour, Sitti and famewo leave soon.

Great news, I feel 100% better about the summer business now. As said above already, I think that's it now and we will only see movement going out of the club. We must try and hold on to the youngsters and see where we can go this season.

13 mill........... what happened to the 20 mill a piece they were valued at? Shocking from the Club if true and shows we still want to let our players go on the cheap!
That's what I was thinking. Liverpool offered 12 million (apparently) which we rejected. 1 million more and we accept? I thought we want 20 million or no sale? Maybe seeing McCallum and xavi in action has convinced DF that Lewis can go. Strange that 13million has been accepted