Norwich being linked to Jean Claude Billong
DOB 28/12/93 1m 92 6' 3" tall
right footed CB can play RCB or LCB
French and Cameroon citizenship
Plays in Italy for Serie B Salernitana
Source: Teamtalk
Other clubs linked: CPalace, WHU, WBA and Watford

I personally dont believe it.

Pinkun and Michael Bailey reporting the Gibson deal is done - a loan with the chance to make it a full time move for £8m (presumably if we get promoted and he plays). Also both have rubbished the report we weren't Gibson's first choice, saying the hold up was Burnley trying to get more money. (James Nursey really isn't plugged into what happens at NCFC, like Nick Mashitier is for example)

Pinkun and Michael Bailey reporting the Gibson deal is done - a loan with the chance to make it a full time move for £8m (presumably if we get promoted and he plays). Also both have rubbished the report we weren't Gibson's first choice, saying the hold up was Burnley trying to get more money. (James Nursey really isn't plugged into what happens at NCFC, like Nick Mashitier is for example)
I beat them both to it! 😁
I think that Alan Nixon at The Sun is fairly accurate at what’s going on at lots of clubs, which is where I got the link from...

Gibson looks like a loan and then permanent deal totalling around £8m. That’s a lot of money for us BUT is basically cheap these days for a player of Gibson’s standing. This is surely the final piece of the puzzle and I doubt we’ll do much more this window apart from some sales.
Who are they going to sell? Another month left in the window yet...

Gibson looks like a loan and then permanent deal totalling around £8m. That’s a lot of money for us BUT is basically cheap these days for a player of Gibson’s standing. This is surely the final piece of the puzzle and I doubt we’ll do much more this window apart from some sales.

Hopefully mc crap :grinning::grinning:

I wonder if the 2 million loan fee will be taken off the 8 million?

SKY Sports transfer zone said that PSG were in need of a right back and I said to a mate - Aarons will be linked next and we both laughed. This morning I see Aarons is linked with PSG.....The walls have ears.

We also linked with Valenciennes Left Back Byani Mpata Lama a 16 year old French player according to French football site, FootMercato.net,

I'd imagine any other business we do will be youngsters for the U18/U23's with an eye to the future.
Might sign someone if we lose Aarons or Buendia to replace them - we're covered if Lewis, Godfrey or Cantwell go now.
Just sales and people out on loan to go. You'd think Gibson in means Famewo will get a loan now?

I see Chrissy Martin has signed for Bristol City. He is a good championship player and will add to their squad but he has come out today saying he wants Prem football as do most, but I am not sure he is good enough for that.

Leitner has put up a post on social media at the airport and saying goodbye (or was it good night I can't remember). So has a move materialised?