Match Thread: Lincoln City v Scunthorpe United | Page 24 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Scunthorpe United

It looks very much like I am the 'wrong'.

Probably down to my 6 year old asking me questions and taking my earphones out.

Sorry.

Managed to see most of the first half, but not the goal. Second half only ten minutes was viewable, including the final goal.

Stream was fine for me throughout, wirelessly and in HD, on my laptop. I feel almost guilty for saying it 😳

As for Roughan and Edun, the pound signs were registering in my eyes 😁.

Classy Lincoln at times tonight. Can't quite get my head around it.
I don't, it was great. :lol:

What a good performance albeit against a poor Scunthorpe side. A great confidence booster for the squad and a sign for any player being given an opportunity to play for the Imps.

Few would have predicted four goals and a clean sheet. Upwards and onwards under MA.

Correct.
Lewis did not play at Salford.
Be very interesting to see how Edun and Bridcutt fit in the same team, if they do, can Edun play more advanced. I dont feel you would get the best out of him at left back? Also out of Zack, Harry and Theo I have no idea who will play on the right, exciting times

I thought the issues might have been because they were trying to stream via wireless. The club comment confirms it.

IFollow will also be a disaster if they use the same format. Definitely need to go back to using the stadium's cable internet connection.

I thought the issues might have been because they were trying to stream via wireless. The club comment confirms it.

IFollow will also be a disaster if they use the same format. Definitely need to go back to using the stadium's cable internet connection.

Possibly couldn't because of the IFollow upgrade??

Weird that. I had superb video coverage from when I managed to get logged in (after about 10 mins), but the logging in was my problem, not theirs. The audio was terrible, though the second half was better. Was that down to the club or Radio Lincs? I seem to remember Radio Lincs used to have these problems at some away games when they couldn’t get access to the full audio facilities/links/ports & used to use their mobiles - sounded like they were talking inside goldfish bowls.

Well I think the streaming from 42live was described as a test. I'd say it failed. Bit unfortunate that some clubs provided working streams for friendly's free of charge on YouTube...
Didn't work well for me, but no worries. Used iFollow three years with very, very few problems. Don't mind paying for that even with the increase in price this year,