Kappa Innit | Page 16 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

Standard. I won't be happy until we have a local designer making the shirts and a local charity advertised across the chest rather than some crappy company.

At least it's better than the one from last season when the big gold "W" looked like it belonged on a Wolves shirt.

I know it's all about the money these days but with charities being hit big-time at the moment through this crisis the club could have earned so much respect from the football world by having ACORNS across the front instead of some financial sponsor.

At least it's better than the one from last season when the big gold "W" looked like it belonged on a Wolves shirt.

I know it's all about the money these days but with charities being hit big-time at the moment through this crisis the club could have earned so much respect from the football world by having ACORNS across the front instead of some financial sponsor.

That’s all very noble but at the moment when we are being limited by FFP and any progress dependant on what we can afford to spend/pay o wages then we need to pull in the most we possibly can from shirt sponsors and the like. Unfortunately this is where we are behind the top premier league clubs who attract massive contracts.

Nice, pretty traditional shirt. Still wish I could buy one without the sponsor on, as an option. I'll never walk around as a billboard for a company unless I'm paid!!!!

What for? I want the best designs whoever comes up with them.

Making? Sorry but you clearly do know where 99% of the clothes you wear are made, I assume you don’t mean locally manufactured?
For the same reason that I want a Villa manager and Villa players in the team. If you don't care about the intricate details why don't you just go and support Real Madrid?

Luke designed the best shirt we've had in years because he cared about the club. Acorns across the chest filled me with pride and it was coincidentally our most successful period of the past 20 years. Get the small things right and the important things seem to follow in behind.

If we could locally manufacture the shirts as well that would be fantastic. I'd happily pay 200-250% more on a shirt if it was locally sourced, locally designed, locally manufactured, supporting local charities.

Last edited:
With our new shirt sponsors, does that mean we get a discount if we buy a used car off Cazoo if we wear a Villa top?......Lol