Cooky and team | Page 6 | Vital Football

Cooky and team

To throw it in two days prior to the most important day in our recent history is shocking. White flag hoisted.
Whats Cook going to do in the appeal?
And if you worked for a company that could go bust very soon, and your working condition are going to get worse. Then a Rival company contacts you offers you a pay rise and betterconditions what yopu going to do?

He will and he won't be paying out the money he would expect to sell those lads for if he was still managing Latics.
Its not Cook who decides the fee its the chairman of the buying club and the person running the selling club. The manager will offer an opinion on what the player is worth

Thats a drepressing list

Give me your list?

For league 1 thats good. Adkins better than that level been promoted
Thats a drepressing list
Im sorry but if relegated who are you expecting? Its got to be someone out of work.

Now id love the cowleys but its not gonna happen. Adkins has been promoted three times from league 1 he is an ex player a physiotherapist and understands our club. Jones struggled at luton but has extensive coaching experience. Hes a gamble who as a club legend and a likeable guy could galvanise us. Some people suit a club and im gambling hed do very well here. League 1 is a great place to learn, Caldwell did it.

Bowyer safe pair of hands good in the lower leagues used to working at crisis clubs. Took Blackpool up. This is oir level and theyre out of work. Who you expecting pochettino?????

Give me your list?

Adkins has been promoted three times from league 1 he is an ex player a physiotherapist and understands our club. Jones struggled at luton but has extensive coaching experience. Hes a gamble who as a club legend and a likeable guy could galvanise us.

I wish this he played for us being a qualification to managing us would stop. Get the best person for the job, we can afford.

Ex players do well here.

You haven't given an alternative. To me adkins is a superb candidate wed be incredibly lucky to get him. Who do you think?

You may well be wasting your time Danny in that discussion with CoW as he / she is just on a wind up imo....he / she hasn't answered a simple question that KDZ & others have asked him / her on numerous occasions -the question being is Craig now posting as CoW???

yes cos at time we did not know he needed glasses due to vision issues. bit worrying that for a keeper. reminds me of the greyhound in steptoe and son film that needed glasses to race.

Thats a drepressing list

Bowyer's done
Ex players do well here.

You haven't given an alternative. To me adkins is a superb candidate wed be incredibly lucky to get him. Who do you think?

Some managers are of their time & Adkins has had his and other than an okayish time at Hull here's been dire everywhere since being sacked at Southampton 7 years ago.
if he wasn't an ex player then he wouldn't even get touted for the job by fans.
And he doesn't understand the club - he hasn't been involved with it for 27 years & we're a completely different beast from the club where his dodgy goalkeeping took us down to the bottom division in 1993

Bowyer's done

Some managers are of their time & Adkins has had his and other than an okayish time at Hull here's been dire everywhere since being sacked at Southampton 7 years ago.
if he wasn't an ex player then he wouldn't even get touted for the job by fans.
And he doesn't understand the club - he hasn't been involved with it for 27 years & we're a completely different beast from the club where his dodgy goalkeeping took us down to the bottom division in 1993
Id argue hed have an insight into the ethos and mentality of wigan sides. Hes been at the club and took teams here for years.

His ability as a player is absolutely irrelevant.

Is neil warnock of his time?
Is mick Mccarthy of his time?
Take them wouldn't you?