Cooky and team | Vital Football

Cooky and team

bickymon

Vital Squad Member
Cooky saying they let us the fans down and the club well let me say they did not they did us proud and since the restart has been a pleaure to watch

Only people that let us down where the owners the EFL hold your head up high cooky and the players i wish you all well where ever you all end up at any new club you all join good luck

There is often things to critasise when you get relegated or don't win a game. But in the second half of the season they were up for the battle, they work their arses off and tried to go for it - they gave their all and went down swinging and that is all you can ask for.

You can pick out mistakes and faults but ultimately we did enough to stay up comfortably but cynical circumstances off the pitch cost us and they even had to throw in some cynical circumstances on the pitch to stop us defying the odds.

All we can do is thank the management and the players for their proffesionalism and commitment in such a testing time. Charlton and Hull had players on full wage down tools while our lads on 20% were upping their game. It became a special squad that will go down as hero's who were the victims of footballs greatest scandals.

Cooky saying they let us the fans down and the club well let me say they did not they did us proud and since the restart has been a pleaure to watch

Only people that let us down where the owners the EFL hold your head up high cooky and the players i wish you all well where ever you all end up at any new club you all join good luck

He may be reffering to the pre january performances when every one bar a couple on here was calling for Cook to be sacked.

Plus he is very disapointed to not claw the 12 points back. But we lossed far more than 12 points in the last few mins of games before the team got going.

I bet the even the most angrist of fans that was screaming for his head are now worrying that he will leave of his own accord

Last edited:
He may be reffering to the pre january performances when every one bar a couple on here was calling for Cook to be sacked.

Plus he is very disapointed to not claw the 12 points back. But we lossed far more than 12 points in the last few mins of games before the team got going.

I was one of those saying he shouldnt have got sacked. I bet the even the most angry of fans that was screaming for his head are now worrying that he will leave of his own accord

You also backed the new owners and dismissed everyone's concerns when most were alarmed about the stuff Pies warned us about back in June. But you funnily enough forget to mention that so maybe you're not as clever as you keep trying to make out Craig.

Last edited:
You also backed the new owners and dismissed everyone's concerns when most were alarmed about the stuff Pies warned us about back in June. But you funnily enough forget to mention that so maybe you're not as clever as you keep trying to make out Craig.

Not trying to be clever we can all leave that to you.
I attempted to put another side to an argument, at the time Stanley was pumping loads of money into the club. I didnt see the other bloke coming and shutting us down. On here a lot of people follow the majority, I try to look at an alternative view

We did lose a load of points last year that would have kept us up and loads on here wanted Cook gone. That is not in dispute.
I wasnt saying look at me i was right about Cook
I dont understand your point. Was it just to say I was wrong about something?

And thanks for not composing one of your 1000 word posts

I have to say it I think Cook missed a trick last night with his lack of substitutions. For me he should have used them far earlier when he could see players were knackered. I feel like saying more but I'll leave it at that.

I have to say it I think Cook missed a trick last night with his lack of substitutions. For me he should have used them far earlier when he could see players were knackered. I feel like saying more but I'll leave it at that.

Nothing wrong in having an opinion even if it isnt popular.

I attempted to put another side to an argument, at the time Stanley was pumping loads of money into the club. I didnt see the other bloke coming and shutting us down. On here a lot of people follow the majority, I try to look at an alternative view

We did lose a load of points last year that would have kept us up and loads on here wanted Cook gone. That is not in dispute.

Sadly tho CoW / Craig your posts ARE coming across as trying to be clever & a 'oh look at me'
I will admit I was one of those wanting PC sacked & only really thot he was capable of getting us out of relegation in the last few games end of Jan / Feb....I was of the opinion that if he did save us by the planned end of season in May I'd have like a change of manager....oh how wrong I was both in no end of season in May & how much of a strong & resilient character PC would turn out to be during the resumption of the season & our troubled times. I for one am okay being proved TOTALLY wrong on him & more than happy for anyone to tell me so whilst I eat several large portions of humble pie. If he stays then I'll be more than happy but if he leaves then I'll wish him nothing more than all the success he deserves.

No Craig we weren't talking about Stanley we were talking about Yeung coming in.

You've deliberetly made a point of trying to draw attention to how you were so right about Cook in multiple post reccently, so you're obviously trying to give it a bit of 'look at me' and 'i told you so'. It's very transparent and as is your attempt to pretend that isn't your intention.

Since you seem unable to grasp my pointing, i'll explain it again you want to try and big up your judgement and prediction skills while you got the owners as wrong as it can get, you've also said loads of other stuff that is wrong. No harm in getting stuff wrong, we all do - but most folks don't try and rub the stuff they got right in others faces and act all self righteous about it. It's like a broken clock boasting about being right twice a day.

Also ready to admit you previously lied about not being Craig? You keep ducking that one.

No Craig we weren't talking about Stanley we were talking about Yeung coming in.

You've deliberetly made a point of trying to draw attention to how you were so right about Cook in multiple post reccently, so you're obviously trying to give it a bit of 'look at me' and 'i told you so'. It's very transparent and as is your attempt to pretend that isn't your intention.

Since you seem unable to grasp my pointing, i'll explain it again you want to try and big up your judgement and prediction skills while you got the owners as wrong as it can get, you've also said loads of other stuff that is wrong. No harm in getting stuff wrong, we all do - but most folks don't try and rub the stuff they got right in others faces and act all self righteous about it. It's like a broken clock boasting about being right twice a day.

Also ready to admit you previously lied about not being Craig? You keep ducking that one.

Im glad you know what i think, lets test your ability what are my thoughts on Daniel Andrews managment of the corona virus in Victoria?
as for the rest of the post WOW you are a boring.

Last edited:
Now is not the time for I said/ you said petty arguments, as fans of the club we need to present a unified front to any prospective new owner/s who for all we know may be looking at fans forums to get an idea of what they are taking on.
To get back on topic Paul Cook, the team and backroom staff have nothing to reproach themselves for, they've done us and the town proud and I wish them all the best for the future whether it be with us or elsewhere.

well said chubs its a bit of a shite thing that the teams is going to end up ripped apart because to me since the restart this team as easily match the class of 04/05 cooky fingers crossed stays but i think he will move on

Where's the Fulham thread gone? Never mind ........ this one will do.

This is the absolutely criminal decision that got us (theoretically/potentially) relegated lat night .................. unbelievable.

The ref should be ashamed of himself.

Scandalous mate. It was never a foul and it certainly wasn’t a booking. I’m bewildered how he could even reach that conclusion. Two players challenging for the ball and it’s direction tells you who got there first. More a foul for us if anything. He set the tone early when he gave them a free kick when them player slipped on his arse with no one near him.

Needs to go to spec savers, you could join him - Fulham thread is down the page 😂

Needs to go to spec savers, you could join him - Fulham thread is down the page 😂

It definitely wasn't on mine .......... so, seeing as we're all now detectives round here, I worked out what I'd done.

I'd accidentally ignored the poster of the thread (sincere apologies Th10, no idea how I did that.....I certainly didn't mean to) and so it wasn't visible to me.

Back to the tackle ............. as you say, if anything, it was their mon with his studs up.

Bloody criminal.

Last edited:
Scandalous mate. It was never a foul and it certainly wasn’t a booking. I’m bewildered how he could even reach that conclusion. Two players challenging for the ball and it’s direction tells you who got there first. More a foul for us if anything. He set the tone early when he gave them a free kick when them player slipped on his arse with no one near him.

Every time Fulham went to ground he gave them the decision, but Moore gets rugby tackled and it's play on. He was not consistent at all and gave them everything.

There were a couple in the second half were our lads got wrestled to the floor and he gave Fulham the free kick. I think there was one when a Fulham player wasn't even touched and went down with a groin strain without anyone around him and the ref gave that too as a free kick.

Fulham wouldn't have scored if it wasn't for a dodgy free kick.