Remaining fxtures | Page 6 | Vital Football

Remaining fxtures

Not quite - effectively we need 7 points to overhaul Birmingham if they didn’t pick up another point.

Some poor teams below us but I suspect they’ll scrape the points to survive if our penalty kicked in, which I don’t actually think it will. If it doesn’t Barnsley are down, Hull if we beat them and then one from about 5. Think Luton will survive, they’ll beat qpr, hull away and then Blackburn. Should go down to the wire for the last spot.

Good result for us Stoke winning...it means Brum will be raring to go against Charlton. We beat Hull and Charlton and we survive if Brum beat Charlton midweek.

I think Luton survive. Barnsley, Hull and Charlton go.
go.

Lots of potential scenarios but the fact of the matter is this. Failure to beat Hull and its all over bar the shouting of the QC. That should be our one and only focus.
I don't want to piss on your forecast ........but it won't be.

It'll be harder work, granted, but not over.

These lads want it.

😉

Good result for us Stoke winning...it means Brum will be raring to go against Charlton. We beat Hull and Charlton and we survive if Brum beat Charlton midweek.

I think Luton survive. Barnsley, Hull and Charlton go.
go.

I don't think Birmingham have it in them to be raring to do anything. They look like a team that are mentally gone this season - I think Charlton will beat them. Hope i'm wrong but Birmingham seem like they have totally lost the plot and are just waiting for the season to end.

I've looked at the league calculator a few times and every time i come out with the same conclusion we will need over 60 points to stay up with the points deduction.

We need to win the next 2 and probably beat Fulham too - maybe a draw if we are lucky. Dropping 2 points at Barnsley gives us no wiggle room.

I don't think Birmingham have it in them to be raring to do anything. They look like a team that are mentally gone this season - I think Charlton will beat them. Hope i'm wrong but Birmingham seem like they have totally lost the plot and are just waiting for the season to end.

I've looked at the league calculator a few times and every time i come out with the same conclusion we will need over 60 points to stay up with the points deduction.

We need to win the next 2 and probably beat Fulham too - maybe a draw if we are lucky. Dropping 2 points at Barnsley gives us no wiggle room.

Yeah Birmingham look done. A comfortable win for Charlton in that. That would mean we’d need at least 2 wins and a draw to reach 61 and overhaul both of them, assuming they both don’t pick up anything else. Beating hull and Charlton is imperative and then going into the last we’d know the permutations.

I think Luton will get safe with their fixtures, if you could handpick them it’s unlikely they’d pick anything else. Barnsley are done, Hull too assuming we beat them. The last spot should be interesting. I confident we won’t get deducted points, certainly not applicable this season and so I think Birmingham will drop to third bottom on the last day.

Yeah Birmingham look done. A comfortable win for Charlton in that. That would mean we’d need at least 2 wins and a draw to reach 61 and overhaul both of them, assuming they both don’t pick up anything else. Beating hull and Charlton is imperative and then going into the last we’d know the permutations.

I think Luton will get safe with their fixtures, if you could handpick them it’s unlikely they’d pick anything else. Barnsley are done, Hull too assuming we beat them. The last spot should be interesting. I confident we won’t get deducted points, certainly not applicable this season and so I think Birmingham will drop to third bottom on the last day.

I did the league calculator a few times a while ago and was suprised when i ended up with Birmingham as 3rd bottom and thought 'no they'll pick up a win somewhere along the way to scrape through' but now i'm not sure.

I think they are lucky that they are not 3 points worse off otherwise they'd be absolutely doomed.

We've just got to win our games - for whatever reason we didn't against Barnsley and the next 3 are going to probably be much harder. Can't afford another off day if we want to avoid relying on the QC!

We couldn't have really asked for a better last four fixtures. Our fate truly is in our own hands. Barnsley games is gone now but we beat Charlton and hull (big if and desperately needed) then we need only better Charlton's result on the last day and they are playing Leeds. Let's hope they are not in full party mode by then 😬. It's going to be close!

Next two are difficult as both hull and Charlton have something to play for. Hull are a poor team however and so with the right application we’d probably win 8 out of 10. Charlton are better, have a manager that motivates them and won’t be easy. In essence that ones a cup final.

I’ve tried to take emotion out of it and look at the points appeal objectively - and my honest appraisal is it won’t be applied to us this season and as such are already safe.

Next two are difficult as both hull and Charlton have something to play for. Hull are a poor team however and so with the right application we’d probably win 8 out of 10. Charlton are better, have a manager that motivates them and won’t be easy. In essence that ones a cup final.

I’ve tried to take emotion out of it and look at the points appeal objectively - and my honest appraisal is it won’t be applied to us this season and as such are already safe.

I wouldn't trust the EFL as far as i could throw them - but we are clearly having a good go at appealing it and due to the unusual circumstances i think we may have a chance. I hope we'll get it overturned but i'm not as confident as you.

Fucking Luton! They're going to win all their last three games aren't they!!! I despise relying on teams on the beach to help us out.

Yup, we're gonna have to kill Charlton I feel. I'm really sad about that one cause I like Charlton and I didn't want either of us down

We won't go down because we won't get 12 points, not when we have a case that demonstrates we have not broken rules to warrant points deduction. Besides, these lads no matter what are real hero's and warriors regardless.