Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Wolves

Magnificent 2nd half performance - which only lacked something in the box. We looked just as, if not more dangerous with Ziv and Moose on. Berge brill, Norwood much better, great to have O'Connell back, Osborne immense, Bash immense as usual..........and Egan, what can I say about Egan :love::love::love:

That extra pace up front stopped Wolves from dominating possession and another defensive master class from Bash Egan and JOC, is there a better back 3 in the world right now ?.

Great point - did Wolves make a chance apart from free kicks? 3 amazing players who can defend and attack.

Bit tough on Wolves who contributed well to a game that neither team could quite get on top in

But I'll take it,

Just glad neither of us had any more VAR issues, but then again how would they know who to give the decision to

BTW Did Hendo even have to dive except for the free kick? can't remember him going to ground. What a defence he's behind

Magnificent 2nd half performance - which only lacked something in the box. We looked just as, if not more dangerous with Ziv and Moose on. Berge brill, Norwood much better, great to have O'Connell back, Osborne immense, Bash immense as usual..........and Egan, what can I say about Egan :love::love::love:
When IRISH BLADES eyes are smilin.107629176_10221454113439424_2817883434303495314_o.jpg UTMPB

Osborn MOTM anyone?

Must have covered every inch and snapped at every players heels

He gave the ball away in the first half a couple of times with dodgy square balls, but in the second half he was immense. Still Basham for me - he just gets better and better.

He gave the ball away in the first half a couple of times with dodgy square balls, but in the second half he was immense. Still Basham for me - he just gets better and better.
Magic Hat for me but plenty of very good performances again.Have a gr8 neet BLADES wherever ya are.Livpool already 2-0 up at Brighton less than 8 mins gone.UTMPB

That extra pace up front stopped Wolves from dominating possession and another defensive master class from Bash Egan and JOC, is there a better back 3 in the world right now ?.
And that’s a very valid point I bet not many outside Sheffield consider. They’re right up there in arguably the best league in the world.

Close call between him and Bash for me. Right now he’s out-Flecking Fleck.
He's certainly doin a gr8 job in fillin in for FLECKY but FLECKY's de man for me mi owd pal,Ben's defo proved his worth tho.How much better are we than we were at Manure & v.the Geordies,it's an amazin turnaround brilliantly well done to all concerned.UTMPB