Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 739 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It was typical of Norwich all season. Tippy tappy stuff but even when they get in a decent position you still don’t expect them to score.
No good blaming that though. Zero investment in the summer plus injuries was the downfall.
Our investment on the other hand.....

It's what we all feared, relegation this year was always likely after the summer but we just dropped too many points and with that boost for Watford it'll make the difference having come from behind.

We can now play our bollocks off and put in the performance of a decade and hammer United 5-0 and it'll count for nothing sadly. (and we won't do that!)

I hate everyone and everything.

Fine, I won't speak to you again - on the ignore list.

200w.gif

:cheers:

It's what we all feared, relegation this year was always likely after the summer but we just dropped too many points and with that boost for Watford it'll make the difference having come from behind.

We can now play our bollocks off and put in the performance of a decade and hammer United 5-0 and it'll count for nothing sadly. (and we won't do that!)

Come off it Mike. 5-0, one point behind Watford and at last a better goal difference. I'd back our chances.

If we beat Utd the pressure will be back on our rivals for the drop!!

We have not beaten them in donkey's years, have we? I think the last win was at Old Trafford when Gabby scored?

I personally feel this is going to be our most difficult game after the restart. Will get to see what Greenwood is all about.

We have not beaten them in donkey's years, have we? I think the last win was at Old Trafford when Gabby scored?

I personally feel this is going to be our most difficult game after the restart. Will get to see what Greenwood is all about.

From BBC website:

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head
  • This is the 50th Premier League fixture between these sides. Aston Villa have won just three of the previous 49, losing 34 times.
  • Villa have won just one of their last 42 Premier League meetings with Manchester United (D11, L30), with their solitary victory coming at Old Trafford in December 2009.
  • Manchester United are unbeaten in 20 Premier League away games against Aston Villa (W13, D7) since losing 3-1 at Villa Park on the opening day of the 1995-96 season. It is the longest unbeaten away run by one team against another in top-flight history.