Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 738 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Serious question......why would/do owners continue with a manager who is clearly not getting the desired results needed to keep us in the prem, 3 wins in the last 20 and zero wins in last 9, do they see what we see?

Never do I understand why teams try to pass it round sideways and backwards or walk slowly with the ball when losing by 1 goal with only a minute or two to go

Norwich played well in parts I saw but as the game went on you could just see confidence fall away from them

It was typical of Norwich all season. Tippy tappy stuff but even when they get in a decent position you still don’t expect them to score.

Never do I understand why teams try to pass it round sideways and backwards or walk slowly with the ball when losing by 1 goal with only a minute or two to go

Norwich played well in parts I saw but as the game went on you could just see confidence fall away from them
They try to play football.But they aren't good enough or strong enough at this level. Chances are they will be back up next year. Not so sure about us.