Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 741 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Commentator on five live just said he believes the majority of the Prem coaches want to keep the drinks break when the game returns to normal.
Surprise surprise, ruin the game some more.

Spurs players look like they would rather be anywhere but where they are. Totally disinterested and no energy or passion. They remind me of us apart from not having conceded yet. Get Son on as at least he will try, otherwise Bournemouth may win this.

Commentator on five live just said he believes the majority of the Prem coaches want to keep the drinks break when the game returns to normal.
Surprise surprise, ruin the game some more.
It's crazy how much the team talks seem to have on games though, I kind of like it in a way.

It's crazy how much the team talks seem to have on games though, I kind of like it in a way.
As someone who attends games I already feel short changed by the actual amount of time the ball is in play, and I wont pay to watch this.
What next, coaches calling time out.

If this Spurs game keeps on stopping for injuries and drinks and substitutions we will be here until ten o clock.

Tottenham are utter shit and are making Bournemouth look a decent team although the Cherries are at least giving it a go.

I thought I only saw the one, but the text references one with the linesman's flag up and no VAR involvement.....??