#COVID19 | Page 390 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I went to Moneypennys on the odd occasion; only because I could get in for free.

I know the Ryan's who ran the Club, Mick, Dermot and Jim, who did the DJing.

They had this cross dressing freak who would mince about the place; the Ryan's paid for him to stand at the Tatton Bye Election against Hamilton and Martin Bell in the 90's.

A mate went on the campaign trail with them; he said it was an almost surreal experience

How did @AdebolaCornflakes do in that particular election chap?

Was the assembly rooms in Wolverhampton? Saw pop will eat itself there. Some cracking music venues in the west mids
Was the assembly rooms in Wolverhampton? Saw pop will eat itself there. Some cracking music venues in the west mids
Poppies were a brilliant band to see live. Saw them so many times. Both they and Neds used to drink in the same pub as me in Stourbridge. In fairness at the time I didn’t have the first clue who they were as I was always too busy getting pasted!

Theyre always keen to pull out blades. Someone pulled one on me in that shit shopping centre down from the station on the same day. PW told him to either use it or fuck off. I dont mind admitting pooing my pants.

Weirdly the 1st time that happened to me I was at a Preston v Altrincham cup game with a pal who was Preston and his mates when a load of Preston jumped us on the grounds we looked too posh...the actual geezer who pulled the blade was a Rangers fan. My pal also told him to use it or fuck off and I didn't dare say a word with my plummy southern accent...fun times.

I got jabbed outside rocketrecords when i about 14. Wanted my 5 eu birthday money and i refused to give it and he stuck me. I had old combat jacket on and he hit the button area and the kitchen knife snapped. He ran off and i went n bought records lol. Couldnt tell anyone cos was like the first time id been allowed to travel by train alone

Have you used the money earned from your extensive media career to buy property to rent?

No, I used it to start my own record label. At the moment I subsidise that by working at the BBC and offering career advice to the dead celebrity circuit. Ive successfully had 2 seasons commissioned by God for Cilla and Brucey.

Now, I have a 2pm with Daft Punk then I am off to teach Bostock how to do a cherry picker

Cheerio