London Black Lives Matter Protest | Page 26 | Vital Football

London Black Lives Matter Protest

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
It's just a comment that didn't need making Buddha, not a massive deal. Nothing daring about making such comments it's pretty mainstream. In general sexual preferences are personal and best expressed towards those, who you have got it on with. That's rather the point of them.

Completely agree, jo. I almost certainly wouldn't have made it if I'd not been a bit pissed!

No disrespect to Buddha but I wouldn't feel safe walking through a traveler camp,
I've never had trouble with traveler's so the fear is somewhat irrational.

No offence or disrespect taken, mate, I understand where you're coming from.

Actually, I was chatting with our police liaison officer about this very thing just the other week. The general public don't usually have much experience of us but the media portrays us as generally a 'bad' thing. As a result of ignorance and prejudice many people fear us, and wouldn't dream of approaching us. In one way this hurts a little because I know we're nice and friendly and I don't like thinking that people are fearful of me and my mates.

But on the other hand it's not such a bad thing because I'm often in a vulnerable position - parked up in the middle of nowhere in a caravan that could easily be broken into. I could have my meagre possessions stolen (my records would be the worst thing to lose!) or I could be attacked. In a perverse way, the fact that people are a little fearful actually serves as a bit of protection for me.

Incidentally, if you were to walk through my camp I'd say hello. If you saw my Gills flag and then mentioned that you're a fan too, you'd be offered a cup of tea or a bottle of beer immediately!

Don’t comment until you have seen it.

Agreed. Its hard to understand something until you have seen it with your own eyes.

Until then you believe your gang and political leanings or hope for the best. Then inconvenient truths (may) appear before your eyes.

Did anyone see the interview on Sky News this afternoon , with a black fella called Levi Benjamin ? He was one of the BLM group that tried to protect the counter protestors (from being beaten)
The video obviously didn't go down well , and it has been removed , with no trace on Sky or even Google.
I have seen the video myself , and once I have found a link to share , I will.

The only proof that I can provide is this link.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/259606/levi-benjamin

Did anyone see the interview on Sky News this afternoon , with a black fella called Levi Benjamin ? He was one of the BLM group that tried to protect the counter protestors (from being beaten)
The video obviously didn't go down well , and it has been removed , with no trace on Sky or even Google.
I have seen the video myself , and once I have found a link to share , I will.

The only proof that I can provide is this link.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/259606/levi-benjamin

Are you sure his name is Levi Benjamin and not Patrick Hutchinson? Maybe this is a different incident to the one you're referring to, but this man is a hero:

Are you sure his name is Levi Benjamin and not Patrick Hutchinson? Maybe this is a different incident to the one you're referring to, but this man is a hero:

No Bud , his name was/is Levi Marcus Benjamin , a kickboxing coach from London.
He was involved in the same incidents as Patrick Hutchinson.(Stopping people getting lynched)
Sky aired a live interview with him , but he said all the wrong things (as far as the MSM are concerned)
The interview has disappeared , as if it never took place.
It is on Telegram , but there is no way of sharing it here , unless you have the Telegram app you won't see it.
I've no doubt it will eventually end up on a (banned vids) site , where it can then be viewed by all.

No Bud , his name was/is Levi Marcus Benjamin , a kickboxing coach from London.
He was involved in the same incidents as Patrick Hutchinson.(Stopping people getting lynched)
Sky aired a live interview with him , but he said all the wrong things (as far as the MSM are concerned)
The interview has disappeared , as if it never took place.
It is on Telegram , but there is no way of sharing it here , unless you have the Telegram app you won't see it.
I've no doubt it will eventually end up on a (banned vids) site , where it can then be viewed by all.

Ok, ta.

What did Levi Benjamin say then?

Ok, ta.

What did Levi Benjamin say then?

About the media lying , twisting things etc.
The elite playing one off against the other.
Inviting TR to get in touch (which has since happened)
The problem is not about black and white etc etc.

About the media lying , twisting things etc.
The elite playing one off against the other.
Inviting TR to get in touch (which has since happened)
The problem is not about black and white etc etc.

Wow what a massive conspiracy against the people. You have unearthed gold here surely the country will rise up.

Make you mind up is it race war, or all fascists together.

Wow what a massive conspiracy against the people. You have unearthed gold here surely the country will rise up.

Make you mind up is it race war, or all fascists together.
Don’t get that post at all.
Care to explain what you are on about jogills.?

Don’t get that post at all.
Care to explain what you are on about jogills.?

valencia was inviting us to believe that a revalatory interview had been removed because it didn't fit in with msm interests, whatever they are. That clearly wasn't true and it turns out that the interview, though interesting, is not remotely controversial and does not depart significantly from anything said by the other guy. The interview was carried by both Sky & BBC.

valencia has warned us about the coming conflict between the raceson a number of occasuions. He is now promoting a guy, who quotes Bob Marley's One Love as inspiration. This from the man, who encourages us to identify with our own. BS

valencia was inviting us to believe that a revalatory interview had been removed because it didn't fit in with msm interests, whatever they are. That clearly wasn't true and it turns out that the interview, though interesting, is not remotely controversial and does not depart significantly from anything said by the other guy. The interview was carried by both Sky & BBC.

valencia has warned us about the coming conflict between the raceson a number of occasuions. He is now promoting a guy, who quotes Bob Marley's One Love as inspiration. This from the man, who encourages us to identify with our own. BS

oh!
Cheers

Why was it removed then ?

Have you got an explanation ?

I saw it at the time but did not record it. Thought it was longer, will look into it.

The guy stood out because he tells you what I have been saying about the reality of the system (puppet masters) backing both sides and why only working together as one will achieve real change.

He is a bit of an anarchist so of no use to msm or social media as it will not get clicks or annoy enough people. Only divide and rule gets lots of airtime plus lets face it, if you realised what he was saying is the truth then you would be out of the matrix and become very dangerous. People hear what myself and buddha say and turn a deaf ear as it sounds outlandish.

You also do not hear from people of faith preaching peace and togetherness.

Loads of short clips prove difficult to locate soon after the event, many of them quite inconsequential. I don't think he said anything in the least controversial.

A far more important clip involved I think another one involved in pulling the man clear. He said his aim was to save lives in two ways, first the injured man and second the lives of young lads "who might have ended up in jail for taking a life". There are some good people out there.