Hope Villa sack her | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hope Villa sack her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misguided to say the least. Trouble with twitter is it seems to encourage people to come out with "clever" comments without really thinking about what they're saying. The ex Speaker's wife was a classic example. Not like on here of course :grinning:

Stupid thing to say, but in general I just don’t get why so many people feel the need to air all of their (often quite ignorant) opinions on every single matter in public on twitter.

I’m not sure if she should be sacked for it. People have said and done much worse things. That said, she is employed by the club and would be expected to conduct herself with a certain standard of professionalism, which this clearly lacks, and as she has a relatively public role at the club the lack of consideration and thought involved shows disrespect to the club as her employer in that regard.

I actually found it quite surprising, I saw an interview on SSN and she came across quite well. And seeing as she is apparently a lawyer you’d have thought she’d be more intelligent and conscious of making comments like that in public. Also as someone who has apparently fought for “equality” she’s quick to shit on people suffering financially right now during such a distressing and unprecedented period for so many people

Same as you David, struck me more because it was only a couple of weeks ago she was a credit to the club with an interview she did.

Fucking idiotic and misguided, especially on social media - especially in light of relative social positions. At least when we fuck up an argument on here, there's a chance to add clarity before the horse bolts.

Stupid thing to say, but in general I just don’t get why so many people feel the need to air all of their (often quite ignorant) opinions on every single matter in public on twitter.

I’m not sure if she should be sacked for it. People have said and done much worse things. That said, she is employed by the club and would be expected to conduct herself with a certain standard of professionalism, which this clearly lacks, and as she has a relatively public role at the club the lack of consideration and thought involved shows disrespect to the club as her employer in that regard.

I would on the basis that given the opportunity to clear it up she chose not to. Offered up a word salad but did not say she was wrong. Also no mention of here current employer in her Twitter intro. Why not? you can contact her agent though!

She probably believes in what she said.
My son has Furloughed just some posh word for laid off through no fault of his own.
Back in the day idiots used to confuse Laid off with being on strike, thankfully there was no twitter then just the Birmingham mail which was even worse and you couldn't reply.

Hasn't she put her giant foot in it before, I can't recall the controversy last time. But also, she doesn't like it when things are thrown 'her way' so to speak, so maybe she could have more empathy and less ignorance, or even - shock horror - keep her celebrity opinions to herself if they are that stupid.

Hasn't she put her giant foot in it before, I can't recall the controversy last time. But also, she doesn't like it when things are thrown 'her way' so to speak, so maybe she could have more empathy and less ignorance, or even - shock horror - keep her celebrity opinions to herself if they are that stupid.

And that's just the problem with these people. They think they are celebrities rather than employees. If I made a post like that on Linkedin for example I'm pretty sure that my status would change from furloughed to sacked.

Do the right thing Villa and sack this obnoxious poisonous stain on our club.

Seems the celebrity of bile these days as well, the more toxic the bullshit they espouse on that vile place Twitter, the more people follow and that then apparently makes them worthy of comment. Unbelievable really.

Its a funny thing when you know who the thread is about just reading the title. Almost as obvious as the specific player threads with their names in the title :grinning:

Always thought she was a twat to be honest, I don’t know the ins and out of the England women’s thing as details are grey but it seems to me like she can’t handle sometimes a demanding coach. The other England players seemed to thank Sampson after the episode which said a lot to me.

There’s something about her I really don’t like. I’ve heard and seen her on media but I don’t get why she’s getting these high profile gigs because to me she doesn’t have a natural presenter style as she looks as happy as a gutted fish, and doesn’t know any more about football than the anyone else.

Last edited:
Its a funny thing when you know who the thread is about just reading the title. Almost as obvious as the specific player threads with their names in the title :grinning:

Always thought she was a twat to be honest, I don’t know the ins and out of the England women’s thing as details are grey but it seems to me like she can’t handle sometimes a demanding coach. The other England players seemed to thank Sampson after the episode which said a lot to me.

There’s something about her I really don’t like, I’ve heard and seen her on media and I don’t get why she’s getting these high profile gigs because to me she doesn’t have a natural presenter style as she looks as happy as a gutted fish, and doesn’t know any more about football than the anyone else.

She's just another product of the PC brigade.

There’s something about her I really don’t like, I’ve heard and seen her on media and I don’t get why she’s getting these high profile gigs because to me she doesn’t have a natural presenter style as she looks as happy as a gutted fish, and doesn’t know any more about football than the anyone else.

I think everyone knows why she’s getting the media gigs, dont really need to spell it out.

I remember in the heated debate about womens football this was the woman that was held up as a shining example by some of all that was good in the game.
Maybe not so good.

We should of hired Alex Scot if we felt the need to hire a lass.
She seems nice and talks sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.