What was the last film you watched | Page 459 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

12 Monkeys.

Not watched this since it came out in 1995.

Decent thriller/sci-fi set in a dystopian future with a time travelling Bruce Willis trying to find the source of a virus that killed 5Billion people.

The film is OK, but the star of the show is definitely a young Brad Pitt. Great performance.

The Wackiest Ship In The Army (Jack Lemmon, 1961).

Not bad, but it's either not the film I thought I'd watched with my grandad many moons ago, or my humour has massively changed.

Decent whiling away of a few hours on a lazy Sunday though.

Hangman. Netflix.
Crime thriller with Al Pacino.
Really good film. Again nothing ground breaking but enough of a story line and a few twists to keep interest.
7/10

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) to give it its full title lol.

At the top end of average for me this. By no means a masterpiece but not really bad either. I do think Harley Quinn is an amazing character by comic book standards. Margot Robbie and Ewan McGregor are great. Some entertaining fight scenes and good special effects.

6/10

Dangerous lies. Netflix.
Thriller ish film.
Was decent story line. Good ending. But the acting is not brilliant and it got a little ridiculous at times but not a bad film.
5.5/10
Honourable mention to Ross's dad from friends who makes a little appearance. He has aged.

Exorcism at 60,000 feet starring Robert Miano, Bai Ling & Lance Henriksen.

On the last flight of a transatlantic passenger airliner, a priest, a rabbi and the airline crew team together to save a plane from a pandemic of demonic possessions.

A 2020 comedy horror. To me it was Airplane (Leslie Neilsen) mixed with a bit of horror, but nowhere near as good. 5.5/10

The meyerowitz stories. Netflix
Dustin hoffman, ben stiller, Adam Sandler, even has sigourney weaver making a cameo.

Turned off after 57 minutes.

The worst 57 minutes I have ever spent on netflix. Absolutely shocking.

0/10

It's exactly why I used to hate boy/girl bands/techno/rap etc even when they had some great tracks. It's the expectation you should love them I rebelled against lol

He has his place, but he's not batting 100. Neither did Allen!

True Romance is one of my favourite films. Tarantino co-wrote that. Aside from that, he has very few good films and a load of rubbish ones. Did anyone get past the first 10 minutes of that one in the snow?

True Romance, pulp fiction, reservoir dogs and django unchained are all masterpieces.

Kill Bill and Inglorious Basterds are decent enough.

The rest like Hollywood, hateful 8 and Jackie brown I can take or leave.

If you include the likes of Killing Zoe, Dusk Till Dawn and Desperado then he's certainly been involved in more good than bad.