What was the last film you watched | Page 461 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

After reading BodyButter's recent post, I felt a strong urge.........

But putting that aside, I decided to watch The Naked Gun. Not watched it for years and Mrs P had never seen it.

The Night Hunter.. netflix, thriller type of thing innit, really enjoyed it, albeit a very tough subject. 7.99 / 8.8893

Flicking through the channels on tv, when I came across an epic classic on ITV4, so I'm currently watching that.

Name of the film?....... How The West Was Won. I remember going to see it with my parents at the old Bristol cinema in Birmingham. I was only about 7 or 8 years old at the time.

The Expendables starring Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham & Jet Li.

A CIA operative hires a team of mercenaries to eliminate a Latin dictator and a renegade CIA agent.

The usual all action, adventure thriller you'd expect. 7/10

Good live triple album by Led Zepplin as well - How The West Was Won.

Nothing to do with anything really, but hey ho!

The Big Short, starring Christian Bale, Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling and others.

Three separate but parallel stories of the U.S mortgage housing crisis of 2005 are told. This of course brought on the depression of 2007.

Excellent, sobering biographic movie which shows the drama of how it all played out. If high finance is your thing, you should enjoy it. Recommeded. 8.5/10

Hold The Dark. Netflix. Fairly slow, in some ways anyway, mean and moody, nicely shot, not sure how you'd explain it. Probably be a marmite film. Enjoyed it.

The Domestics. Netflix, meh, nothing I've not seen a hundred times before. It was ok. Dystopian future blah blah.