Happy St George's day ! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Happy St George's day !

We? Oh im sure theres many more than just two of us who would be quite happy if you crawled back under whatever rock you dragged your knuckles out from.

There will be plenty of folk on here who disagree with my opinions , but very few who (like yourself) will go grassing.
The majority of us on here believe in free speech.

Ignoring clearly wont work (it hasnt worked for you) and theres no way to locate the bloke and give him a good hiding

That sounds a bit violent ?
Would you normally react like that when you disagree with someone ?

Your playground attitude is cringeworthy

Not sure what you mean ?
Like telling tales to the teacher ?

I have complained about two vile videos you posted

The only thing that surprises me , is that you have taken so long to admit it.
On several occasions you've been asked about or accused of grassing, and then denied it was you. That makes you a liar too 😕

There will be plenty of folk on here who disagree with my opinions , but very few who (like yourself) will go grassing.
The majority of us on here believe in free speech.

You're being thick again VG. I have never reported you, full stop. I have said that already in this post. I strongly disagree with virtually everything you post non gills related, but ive never reported you, so you're barking up the wrong tree there Mr. Racist....

....unless you're DOX?

We should be celebrating the original patron saint of England, St Edmund on 20th November.
King Richard I meddled with St George in 1199 and then King Edward III officially changed it in 1348!
I was thinking of that other Englishman, St Patrick but he decided to bugger off to Ireland

Happy St George`s Day - i`m proud to be English also. Will have something traditionally English for supper this evening - thought about Lancashire Hotpot - but don`t really like that too much tbh; think i`ll go with Shepherds Pie :hug:

Have a curry. That's as English as they come.

Have a curry. That's as English as they come.

That`s a thought, I like a curry but, for tonight a Shepherds Pie will do nicely. Would have had Toad in the Hole but don`t have the necessary ingredients. Enjoy St George`s Day over there in the good old U.S. of A - where some might be more than a tad bemused by the (unfortunately) inevitable self deprecating complexion among "us English"

For all you curry eaters, it's quite fitting that the first day of Ramadan should fall on St. Georges day. I'd rather have a plate of fish 'n' chips myself.

Resorting to insults means,
I think you're losing any argument you might have had.
Haha i did not resort to insults. I gave you a reasoned logical response AS WELL AS insults. Im happy to give you both. Sometimes you just cant reason with stupid though, so you clearly only saw the insults. Not offended by a 'hurty word' are you?

P.s. Looks like your bestie 666 is even more of a 'grass' than anyone else.

Last edited:
Now i`m a bit northern, I find chips with curry sauce is rather nice :coolio:

Not even slightly curry authentic but a great combo and one of the Yorkshire things I miss.

Can anyone honestly remember the year they first remember talk of and celebration of St George's Day?

I worked with a man who would come to work on Yorkshire Day with the most ridiculously large white rose badge.

Not even slightly curry authentic but a great combo and one of the Yorkshire things I miss.

Chips cheese and curry sauce, an irish takeaway staple. Its regarded much greater even than the kebab, in ireland, for post beer grub.

Didnt have a decent fish and chips the whole time i was in leeds though. There were no solely fish and chip shops. All were just student places that did pizza/burgers and chips etc. Jack of all trades etc.

Funnily enough, you are the only person I have ever reported, for using vile racist language (the "n" and the "p" words).

There, I've just outed myself as a grass!

😞
But what you failed to notice is that I used them in context; whereas, you have openly condemned all muslims as evil because of your interpretation of the Koran. Anyway, it could only have been a hypocrite little shit like you.

Chips cheese and curry sauce, an irish takeaway staple. Its regarded much greater even than the kebab, in ireland, for post beer grub.

Didnt have a decent fish and chips the whole time i was in leeds though. There were no solely fish and chip shops. All were just student places that did pizza/burgers and chips etc. Jack of all trades etc.

Beeston & Morley for proper fish and chip shops.

But what you failed to notice is that I used them in context; whereas, you have openly condemned all muslims as evil because of your interpretation of the Koran. Anyway, it could only have been a hypocrite little shit like you.
There is no "context" for white people using derogatory racial terms for blacks and Asians, on an internet forum used predominately by other whites. Thankfully the offending post was quickly removed.