#COVID19 | Page 140 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Lol i like your objective appraisal, very balanced.

Agree about nandy. Dclg much better fit. Out of her depth imo for a first job. Some good politics going on and more balance. Far from perfect but way stronger than 3months ago.

In your diatribe against lammy u forgot to mention he is a qualified lawyer so is a good fit at justice. He might surprise one or two.

Do think the stage is nicely set for a green new deal.

I think Lammy comes across well and would have been potential future party leader material apart from one major, obvious, stumbling block........

Fox has also been critical of Trump these last few days and Trump has been singling out their reporters for attack in briefings.

Yeah they have had to change tact quickly

The initial mouthing off by them is going to cost them $100's millions

Especially as a class action is likely

Strett, I've been reading the 606 thread an that lastapostleofvidal seems to know what he's talking about but appears to me as someone who doesn't like to be wrong. Post this on there (in response to his last comment) and see what he says

He is an interventional radiologist, a nice chap and a general good guy (for a sheep)

Non playing wages count in FFP don't they?

And am I right in saying government furlough money is a grant?

So presumably there is a (small but real) FFP advantage further down the line in furloughing your non playing staff and doing so earlier rather than later?

If that is correct then the EFL need to get on top of this and make sure everyone is doing the same

So presumably there is a (small but real) FFP advantage further down the line in furloughing your non playing staff and doing so earlier rather than later?

If that is correct then the EFL need to get on top of this and make sure everyone is doing the same
If the government is paying 80% of the wages then they should furlough the players... the saving will be more . I think right now there more chance of a guy working on the maintenance of the ground then a player sitting in his living room playing play station.

If the government is paying 80% of the wages then they should furlough the players... the saving will be more . I think right now there more chance of a guy working on the maintenance of the ground then a player sitting in his living room playing play station.
80% up to £2,500 a month.

That would cover less than a day for several of them

Not sure how FFP will work for the current season.

If the season does not conclude, things will get chaotic with Club finances.

I will be amazed if there are no Club's going under; Greg Clark seems very pessimistic about the prospect.

FIFA's decision to extend the transfer window and players contracts will be a huge help in trying to get the games completed; will it be enough?