Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should be more subs. Just get Parrott sone minutes. Not going to matter is it. What happened to Jose being good defensively

Well we only have one competition to play in now. He cant have any more complaints about too many matches. At least 1/2 of premier league teams are in much the same boat as us (with players on a shit load less wages than the ones Jose has to play with)
If he moans once more I might just be done with him .

Disgusting. I would rather get smashed 5,6,7 nil but have a go. Why not make substitutions and give the kids a go. Feel sorry for those who travelled. I hold very little hope now. Serious decisions need to be made.

When our players make a pass to each other, they just have to be careful one of the opposition blighters isn’t in the way .!!!!!!!!!

I would love to be a fly on the wall the next time Jose meets Daniel. I would imagine the conversation would be priceless.

When our players make a pass to each other, they just have to be careful one of the opposition blighters isn’t in the way .!!!!!!!!!

I would love to be a fly on the wall the next time Jose meets Daniel. I would imagine the conversation would be priceless.

The rub is that Jose talks a good game. Tactically I think he is better than Poch and can change things on the fly.
But every single player has regressed this season In my mind. Who are his staff? The one thing that you could never level at Poch is that he didn't at least improve the lads on the training ground.
Its a total clusterfcuk.

lol - the ref didn’t even book Forsberg for that on Gedson. How is that fair to the next team they play on this comp? How does he not go into that on a yellow?
You’re banging your head against a brick wall mutters . I have absolutely given up on referees this season . They are playing to different laws to those I have know since the sixties . I know there have been amendments but the basics haven’t changed .