🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread

Regardless of injuries, settling in, he clearly has an attitude problem. You don't jog around the pitch like he does if you are a winner.

He has bags of ability but I don't really care to be honest. He is a lazy fecker and we need to sell him asap.

He will only let you down in the future anyway.

Another Poch master piece. Man that guy was shocking in the transfer market.

If you want to understand the minds of ex- pro footballers turned pundits just watch the MOD analysis by Murphy and his sidekick, showing no understanding of the situation the club is in and stating that ND was no worse than half a dozen others.

Jose summed it up for me in one of his interviews where he said he felt we didn’t have a MF in the first half and ND didn’t do the job he was there to do...exactly what I saw.

If you want to understand the minds of ex- pro footballers turned pundits just watch the MOD analysis by Murphy and his sidekick, showing no understanding of the situation the club is in and stating that ND was no worse than half a dozen others.

Jose summed it up for me in one of his interviews where he said he felt we didn’t have a MF in the first half and ND didn’t do the job he was there to do...exactly what I saw.

If Ndombele was putting the effort in, Jose wouldn't be calling him out.

This is all on the porridge and cheese man.

I don't disagree with what he is saying. Apart from a few moments I have seen nothing to suggest he is going to be one of our greats. I just think it's a recipe for disaster to call him out like he has. What must his teammates be thinking? If I have a few bad games is it my turn next? And players agents? Potential transfers in?
If this is Jose's exit strategy it's his tried and tested one.

Regardless of injuries, settling in, he clearly has an attitude problem. You don't jog around the pitch like he does if you are a winner.

He has bags of ability but I don't really care to be honest. He is a lazy fecker and we need to sell him asap.

He will only let you down in the future anyway.

Another Poch master piece. Man that guy was shocking in the transfer market.

I don't agree this one is down to Poch. That recruitment team are supposed to pull a full dossier on incoming players and I would assume make them available to their manager. Are we saying Tanguy ticked every box in that process or are we saying that they've only surfaced since he's been at our club? Despite the injuries, I have a feeling Poch wasn't to know about the weak character we're witnessing.

I also have no clue what Tanguy is trying to achieve. He signed a 6 year deal and him and his crew know Levy holds all the cards. He won't win crossing Jose in this way. All he should have done yesterday is given all he had for 60 mins, been subbed and then his manager would have been a happy man. The other piece I don't get is that he has his French Euro squad place to play for and is not acting like a man who wants it.

I don't disagree with what he is saying. Apart from a few moments I have seen nothing to suggest he is going to be one of our greats. I just think it's a recipe for disaster to call him out like he has. What must his teammates be thinking? If I have a few bad games is it my turn next? And players agents? Potential transfers in?

I don't think it is Jose's exit strategy, but I am wondering about Tanguy.

What I actually think has happened is that in and around the club it's been noted that Jose went the extra mile to protect his player when that idiot Alasdair Gold asked about the Wolves twitter video chasing Neto. Tanguy has just taken that and instead of giving his manger the right reaction he's thrown it back in his manager's face. That never goes well.

Is he having a go as well ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, spot on.

By the way, a great interview by Dele. Those that knock him should listen to that articulation. He cares about our club.

Yes he is. I would suggest Ndombele takes most of the flak but Bergwijn was a little inconspicuous. Skipp could be criticised but is only 19. But 3 players under performing in that area of the pitch accounts for the MF ineffectiveness in the first half.

Jose always calls players out if they are not pulling their weight.

He also gives credit where its due.

I'm not getting why fans keep questioning this. It's his style always has been.

I don't agree this one is down to Poch. That recruitment team are supposed to pull a full dossier on incoming players and I would assume make them available to their manager. Are we saying Tanguy ticked every box in that process or are we saying that they've only surfaced since he's been at our club? Despite the injuries, I have a feeling Poch wasn't to know about the weak character we're witnessing.

I also have no clue what Tanguy is trying to achieve. He signed a 6 year deal and him and his crew know Levy holds all the cards. He won't win crossing Jose in this way. All he should have done yesterday is given all he had for 60 mins, been subbed and then his manager would have been a happy man. The other piece I don't get is that he has his French Euro squad place to play for and is not acting like a man who wants it.

Poch gave the go ahead on transfers so they are on him. He was paid enough to do the homework himself. I would have.

Ndombele was clearly looking for that one big pay check. He got it and thinks he has made it.

NRD found that article on him in the summer and it got the alarm bells ringing instantly for me.

One thing for sure is Ndombeles character won't last under Jose. Luckily for him Jose probably won't be here next season.

Poch gave the go ahead on transfers so they are on him. He was paid enough to do the homework himself. I would have.

Ndombele was clearly looking for that one big pay check. He got it and thinks he has made it.

NRD found that article on him in the summer and it got the alarm bells ringing instantly for me.

One thing for sure is Ndombeles character won't last under Jose. Luckily for him Jose probably won't be here next season.

Why won't JM be at Spurs next season?

I think he will walk.

Do you not think he'll revel in turning this around and sticking a middle finger up at all concerned?

He's surely only got smaller clubs or international management to go after this and it's a great time in our history to be joining if you want to build something.

I don't think he's going anywhere for a while.

Do you not think he'll revel in turning this around and sticking a middle finger up at all concerned?

He's surely only got smaller clubs or international management to go after this and it's a great time in our history to be joining if you want to build something.

I don't think he's going anywhere for a while.

I hope you are right. I suppose it will depend on how we finish this season. Finish strongish with our better players coming back then the tide might start to change.

Then of course the dreaded Transfer Window, will Jose tolerate Levy doing his usual tricks?

I hope you are right. I suppose it will depend on how we finish this season. Finish strongish with our better players coming back then the tide might start to change.

Then of course the dreaded Transfer Window, will Jose tolerate Levy doing his usual tricks?
I'm sure he knows exactly what to expect from the window in terms of new money which will have been explained to him before he joined...I guess the question could be who he wants to sell to try to buy better and whether Levy will agree.

I'm sure he knows exactly what to expect from the window in terms of new money which will have been explained to him before he joined...I guess the question could be who he wants to sell to try to buy better and whether Levy will agree.

I think there is the 3 scenarios of CL vs EL vs No Europe that impact the money. Every place in the league is worth a couple of million even if we don't progress to the next round of the CL. The difference between the high and low scenario is probably >ÂŁ20m would be my guess.

The point you make about which players are sacrificed to raise funds is probably the most intriguing piece in my mind - Sanchez? Moura? Aurier? Winks? Davies? Dier? Lloris? Sissoko? etc