Transfer Rumours | Page 54 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

Ameobi is a huge issue if we want a fluid team. Rarely runs in behind, very mediocre passing, poor touched, shit movement etc.

Yes, but he has been the only player who has consistently beat players all season.

When he is bad he is dreadful but he has played well in spells and has deserved his place.

But that in itself tells you all you need to know about the fragility of the squad at the moment.

If we do manage to sign two forward minded players I would fully expect him to become a bench warmer; that could well turn out to be a big if

Are you sure about that?

You are quite correct about transfer revenue, and that they have a very rich owner; there are strict limitations on what he can contribute though.

As for turnover; their turnover for financial year end 2019 was 17.65m and 17.1m in 2018

Our turnover in 2018 was 22.66m our figures for 2019 have not been released but they will be over 23m

From their website, income 30m 2019, 26m 2018. Unsure if that includes transfers...

Yes, but he has been the only player who has consistently beat players all season.

When he is bad he is dreadful but he has played well in spells and has deserved his place.

But that in itself tells you all you need to know about the fragility of the squad at the moment.

If we do manage to sign two forward minded players I would fully expect him to become a bench warmer; that could well turn out to be a big if

Don't disagree at all...he's been better than I feared and had some good moments and games.

I see there’s a fraction less bitching on this site than there used to be! As an infrequent poster but regular observer that’s refreshing to see!

If we bag McKenna and Murray I’d be quite pleased, but a pacy winger for Ameobi ( who would be an excellent impact sub if chasing a game) would be particularly pleasing, fingers crossed!

I don’t understand why people are surprised Chema is off.
Remember we have a sell to buy policy
Question is who are we buying?

I for one hope that FF59 next last ever post is as good as his last 2 last ever posts.

Cracking use of a palindrome in there as well!

Chapping

I don’t know chap, I think that might have been the chaps last post ever, if I’m the chap that is incorrect I do hope the chap starts using a Haiku or two.

#chap

I see there’s a fraction less bitching on this site than there used to be! As an infrequent poster but regular observer that’s refreshing to see!

If we bag McKenna and Murray I’d be quite pleased, but a pacy winger for Ameobi ( who would be an excellent impact sub if chasing a game) would be particularly pleasing, fingers crossed!

And what bitching is that then?

When you say McKenna, are you suggesting we should hypnotise our way to the PL?

Because I have a feeling that "think yourself thin" routine will not work for us; not now Andy Reid is back at the Club