January 2020 Transfers | Page 19 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

I bet the club can't wait for maddison to leave Leicester and especially with the numbers being thrown about (80 million) dont we have a 25% sell on fee?

It a % of the profit, so if Man Utd buy him for £80m - £24m = £56m x %
Less a % to Coventry

Do we think Thompson will be staying and getting in the side? I see a new name has come up. Forest defender Joe Worrall but I don't think we could afford him. If we could then defo go for him.6'4 and still a good age.

My gut feeling is that he is staying and will be part of the first team squad.

Big Dutch newspaper had reported we are after Ajax youngster Sven Botman. He is a left footed central defender....that's all I needed to hear 😀. He is 6'4 and soon to be 20.

Played for the Netherlands U15, U16,U18, U19 and U20

2019 - 20 Eredivisie 18 2 goals
Cups etc 2 -

2018-19 2nd tier of
Dutch footy 27+1 2goals
Cups etc 8 1 goal

I hope we can get him signed......just what we need a tall, young, left footed CB.

Need a forward, a defensive midfielder and maybe another winger type

Yet we are getting an attacking midfielder who can sometimes play as a forward.

maybe another winger type

May be Martin's goals in the U23 and training with the first team squad has given them other ideas on that front.

Don't forget with have a fast DJ. playing for Swindon who is also scoring goals.

Looking like:
CAM - Duda
Left sided CB - hopefully Botman
DM - Gallagher??
S - ??

That's the Stieperman upgrade....I thought you wanted one?
I just didnt want Steipermann 😂. I just found it odd as DF said Roberts had too many players who can play in his position and that's why he wasn't playing so why go and get a player who plays in same position as Roberts....won't it be the same issue? Unless it was rubbish.

May be Martin's goals in the U23 and training with the first team squad has given them other ideas on that front.

Don't forget with have a fast DJ. playing for Swindon who is also scoring goals.

Looking like:
CAM - Duda
Left sided CB - hopefully Botman
DM - Gallagher??
S - ??
Martin look a a real talent. I also see thomas is training with 1st team....I think he could be the one to replace Aarons.

One report is that we have missed out on signing Chievo goalkeeper Elia Caprile as he has decided to sign for Leeds over us? He is 18 and apparently we have been scouting him for a while???

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but we appear to be after Bundesliga defender Robin Koch, who has a pretty good pedigree.