January 2020 Transfers | Page 21 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

Agreed.

We need this window:
a left footed centre back
a strong defensive midfield player
and if possible a striker to let Idah go on loan
Do we think we will get any of those? I think another loan will come in...maybe one who can play in defence and midfield. Duda is an attacking midfielder who can play up front too.

It is interesting the Roberts thing as DF said he hadn't played much in Spain so needed time to bed in which DF does alot and saud he was rusty but Woodgate said Roberts hadn't played at all for norwich but he has so much talent he needs to play.

I hope he proves me wrong but I'm a little disappointed with the signing of Rupp. He doesn't feel like what we need. Slow, not participially big, I wouldn't say he is strong. I'm not saying he is a bad player, just maybe not what we need when we need more mobility and strength.

Time will tell though I may end up eating my words a plus is his top flight experience in Germany so hopefully that will help.

500k is the fee apparrently. Still a few weeks of window but it is odd that we haven't signed a CB or a Forward.

Rupp from the little I know is okay but as said above I am not sure he is what we need....makes me think maybe one of our midfielders is leaving - Amadou or Leitner? He isn't a youngster either. Hopefully he will prove that he can help us but where does DF see him playing? His role in most sides is a Central Midfeidler but has played in the defensive role and rigth wing. I guess having a player who can play on the right is good but he doesn't seem that quick but good he can play in defensive midfield but doesn't look that strong and is only 5'8.

I thought this guy was Drmic's twin

Oh well lets see. I just hope forward is on the way or a defender.

I wish the lad well , but he looks a bit lightweight to me . If we are gonna stand any chance of staying up we need a huge crunching central defender and another striker

500k is the fee apparrently. Still a few weeks of window but it is odd that we haven't signed a CB or a Forward.

Rupp ..........doesn't look that strong and is only 5'8.

Listed at 1m 78, so that's about 5' 11" tall.

Trust in Farke and the recruitment team...............I'm still hoping for a 6'4" left sided CB (the Dutch lad), a strong mobile DM and a striker.

Listed at 1m 78, so that's about 5' 11" tall.

Trust in Farke and the recruitment team...............I'm still hoping for a 6'4" left sided CB (the Dutch lad), a strong mobile DM and a striker.
I do trust them but their quality of signing for the prem hasn't been great. Like you I am hoping for a tall defender, forward and defensive midfielder and I want them to be strong and big

I trust them BUT even they cannot get the players required to provide any chance of the unlikely survival bid working with the budget they have been given.

I can trust them to buy for the Championship but that is all . I bet the Boards plan is to get Rupp in at £500,000 and sell Emi for £40million and pocket the cash .

The thing is this ..... if we all trust SW and DF , then who do we blame for this catastrophic season ?