January 2020 Transfers | Page 18 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfers

Well Srbeny is still with us. Out shopping with Hernandez in norwich today....oh social media

Rumour that we are after Le Havre's forwars Tino Kadewere. He has been scoring goals in the French second division. The French media say that Bournemouth, Southampton and us are all interested. Villa now with all forwards injured are also said to be interested in him. 17 goals in 19 games. That is good but I'm sure Srbeny had been scoring goals when we signed him.

Villa get injury to midfielder so they loan Drinkwater straight away.
We get injured striker and CB 's and owners spend money on drinkclaret !

There must be some room now in the squad to be bring some reinforcements in , or have we given up for the season and do as DF hinted and buy no-one ?

Srbeny going surely means there’s a new forward incoming, doesn’t it?
I would think Idah will still go out on loan because he needs to play. The odd 10 minutes here and there isn’t going to help him develop.

I would rather keep Idah and play him as back up for Pukki.
He should be better than loaning another Sir Benny or Dr Mic.

So we move famewo on loan limiting our central defenders. Are we putting ourselves in danger of being in the same situ as before.

Martin will hopefully get Morris scoring goals but I think we will not see Morris play for us. I can see MK Dons signing him in summer if he does well.

So from the 1st team (going by what the club list as 1st team squad members)

Gone:

Famewo
Roberts
Heise
Srbeny

So 4 out the squad is smaller surely they will look to bring in a couple of new faces surely.

I bet the club can't wait for maddison to leave Leicester and especially with the numbers being thrown about (80 million) dont we have a 25% sell on fee?

Do we think Thompson will be staying and getting in the side? I see a new name has come up. Forest defender Joe Worrall but I don't think we could afford him. If we could then defo go for him.6'4 and still a good age.

Big Dutch newspaper had reported we are after Ajax youngster Sven Botman. He is a left footed central defender....that's all I needed to hear 😀. He is 6'4 and soon to be 20.