The Official January 2020 Transfer Window Thread. | Page 88 | Vital Football

The Official January 2020 Transfer Window Thread.

Christophe Piatek anyone. Mentioned in the Italian press apparently. Polish striker with one of the Milan clubs. Sounds a bit far fetched.

I think Drinkwater is a stocking filler and we'll also get a Glenn Murray Type signing our team is weak but so is the back ups

what a sack of shite this would be -
must be gutted to have missed out on Jack Rodwell if this is the barrel we're scraping now.
If this ain't bs then owners and or scouts/manager - oh dear

Drinkwater loan a no brainier. If it doesn’t work he doesn’t stay beyond the season. I’d hardly call him a 1 season wonder he looked a very good player for Leicester for a number of years.

I read a few weeks ago that he couldn’t get in the Burnley team as he still wasn’t fit.
Apparently likes a drink and got injured during a night out on the piss.
Seems like a typical Villa signing.

I think there was a similar reaction to Mings last season, only Drinkwater is here to make up numbers, we have a very inexperienced team.
He's costing us next to nothing in the big scheme

I am old enough to remember when we signed Peter Withe and most were underwhelmed at the time. I was prepared to give him a chance and look where that ended up.
As long as he gives his all for the shirt, it will do for me. If he doesn't then he will get pelters. He has talent and provided he stays off the sauce, he could do a job for us - at least until McGinn is back.
Welcome to Villa Park, Danny boy and give it your all.
Can he play against his old team tomorrow night - might be a chance to show we he can do?

According to SSN neither Giroud or Batshit would join us as they didn’t have the bottle for a relegation fight.