Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

Boris is a a thatcherite and Coryn is just a plonker.
But its about manifestos. A manifesto for the privelidged or a manifesto for social equality.
If its about social equality then Corbyn can potentially get the remain votes of 48%. I dont think the rational thinkers will back the Libs and cancelling brexit as we realise the only answer ever was a soft brexit. Seems Labour have the middle ground.
Tories, despite thier destruction of public services will still get many leave voters, simply out of thier own principles rather than rationale.
Brexit party will take some Tory votes, cos, well, lets face it Farage is a better campaigner than Boris is and is all hard brexit. So tories maybe get less than 40% of the vote.
Seems its really down to liberal voters. do they play middle ground and back labour.
Forest, pfff, no idea, promotion potential when we get a cple of decent strikers in

Labour Lib Dems and Greens to split the remain/youth vote then Boris to do a deal with the Brexit party to steamroller them. As a lifelong Labour voter before Corbyn was leader I look forward to his resignation when Labour lose. Abbott and Thornberry on the front bench how can anyone take them seriously.

Corbyn is a privileged, lying, hypocritical, terrorist supporting a-hole who's never done a proper day's work in his life. I'm no Tory but I'll take Johnson with all his faults a thousand times over that worthless, virtue signalling scumbag.

Haha privileged?! Boris went to Eton! He's worked for decades against people like Boris buying their way through life.

are you actually serious? You actually want racist pro remainer Boris as PM? :lol:

yes Boris is a very serious and competent politician
View attachment 35859

posting an unflattering picture of Boris doesn't really validate your post. Corbyn is an absolute imbecile of the highest order. look at his polices and things he has said/done and sitting on the fence. he is a terrorist sympathizing , head in the sand clown. how could anybody take the likes of corybyn and abbott seriously...honestly. talking about racism..what about anti-antisemitism or does that count?

anyway . its not the place for this shit. give me promotion for forest any day.

Last edited:
I wonder what you're going to be saying when the NHS has been dismantled and sold off and your employment rights have been scrapped and you are stuck in a zero hours contract job?

i guess i could go working for 15 quid an hour in mcdonalds like what corbyn was suggesting, LOL!

So therefore your sole purpose in life is to work a zero hours contract job?

as I said, I do. Am quite happy doing so. Much better than being in the rat race. I accept my personal circumstances is not the same as many who have to work without the safety net of a contract but it suits me and has done so for many years.

Boris is a a thatcherite and Coryn is just a plonker.
But its about manifestos. A manifesto for the privelidged or a manifesto for social equality.
If its about social equality then Corbyn can potentially get the remain votes of 48%. I dont think the rational thinkers will back the Libs and cancelling brexit as we realise the only answer ever was a soft brexit. Seems Labour have the middle ground.
Tories, despite thier destruction of public services will still get many leave voters, simply out of thier own principles rather than rationale.
Brexit party will take some Tory votes, cos, well, lets face it Farage is a better campaigner than Boris is and is all hard brexit. So tories maybe get less than 40% of the vote.
Seems its really down to liberal voters. do they play middle ground and back labour.
Forest, pfff, no idea, promotion potential when we get a cple of decent strikers in

As someone who has voted Labour for nearly 40 years, labour is not the middle ground. They are a bunch of Marxists, not even backed by the bulk of their own MPs. Nationalise £200 billion pounds worth of utilities etc, give shares to workers, higher wages that will cause unemployment, strengthen Unions etc. The sooner Corbyn etc go and they get some moderates back the better.

i guess i could go working for 15 quid an hour in mcdonalds like what corbyn was suggesting, LOL!

Got no love for corbyn, think hes rubbish but im reminded of when the french had to choose between le pen and chirac- a racist or criminal. Johnson is both and seems to do as he pleases, corbyn is on reigns and cant do what he wants- we'd have left already if he could. Anyone other than brexit or tory please and i want promotion.

Will settle for one of em