Promotion or Tories Out? | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

Tories out, repeal Brexit, Marinakis PM.

Forest win promotion, win premiership next season, Champions League the following year. A lot of bakeries suffer.

What's not to like?

So you'd swap a delusional public school twat for a fascist? Those poor Nazis were so misunderstood.

I suspect the likely reality is both the Tories in power and Forest in the Championship for another generation.

did you really just use Wiki as a source?

also why not both? What this election is a second referendum but the tories realise they’d lose that so they’ll try & do this then they can campaign on a second referendum for out again. It is utterly pathetic

What's wrong with Wik? It's remarkably accurate considering the volume of information it contains. Twas more pointing Pebble in a particular direction though...

The election is a referendum on the IQ of this nation, thanks largely to those over 55 I suspect we'll be wearing dunces caps for the next 5 years...

From the Wiki entry for Marinakis:

During the [2014] elections, his political opponent, Vassilis Michaloliakos, claimed Marinakis was related with the far right political party Golden Dawn and accused him for its financial support. Marinakis rejected these accusations stating "I condemn Golden Dawn's criminal activity".

So could be another case of an opponent trying to smear him. There's plenty of shady stuff alleged about EM, but so far it's all unproven.

From the Wiki entry for Marinakis:

During the [2014] elections, his political opponent, Vassilis Michaloliakos, claimed Marinakis was related with the far right political party Golden Dawn and accused him for its financial support. Marinakis rejected these accusations stating "I condemn Golden Dawn's criminal activity".

So could be another case of an opponent trying to smear him. There's plenty of shady stuff alleged about EM, but so far it's all unproven.

Sure, could be :unsure:

Ive spent too long being critical of owners (& the subsequent appalling levels of abuse by people who are strangely quiet now) to get massively involved in this but in that statement he condemns their criminal activity, not them or their policies.

using the cretins who attacked me Logic it could be because English isn’t their first language