Tony Xia Thread | Page 96 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

I always thought it was strange Merv King and co resigning when it was announced who was buying the club, I always thought it was because they didn't approve of the new man.

I think the fit and proper persons test may need a slight tweak , massive bullet dodged , thank you our new owners we’d have been screwed without you

Funny enough. I turned on 5live this week and they were debating club ownership. The very first thing I heard when I switched over was ' This time just over a year ago Aston villa were an hour from administration '.

Now whether this is totally true or not I don't know but it certainly puts where we are now into perspective. And some have been complaining about losing 3-2 away at Arsenal and failing to beat Burnley at home . Look at where we were . It's been an extraordinary year and we have come a long way. Deano has worked a bloody miracle I couldn't love him more. He has bucket loads of goodwill in the bank from me . What a great job .

In fact....if anyone dare suggest we get rid of him at anytime this season then I will be having words.
Just go to the Holte lower left side concourse and shout 'Melon' . Don't worry I'm sure there will only be one Melon unlike the many 'Steve's' out there.

Funny enough. I turned on 5live this week and they were debating club ownership. The very first thing I heard when I switched over was ' This time just over a year ago Aston villa were an hour from administration '.

Now whether this is totally true or not I don't know but it certainly puts where we are now into perspective. And some have been complaining about losing 3-2 away at Arsenal and failing to beat Burnley at home . Look at where we were . It's been an extraordinary year and we have come a long way. Deano has worked a bloody miracle I couldn't love him more. He has bucket loads of goodwill in the bank from me . What a great job .

In fact....if anyone dare suggest we get rid of him at anytime this season then I will be having words.
Just go to the Holte lower left side concourse and shout 'Melon' . Don't worry I'm sure there will only be one Melon unlike the many 'Steve's' out there.
Lower right side Holte concourse is already the home of big fat Sams claret and blue army. Try and take us if you can

If anyone dare suggest we replace Dean smith they are a clown. Let's not forget that Tony xia handed us over to the owners we have now and we still don't know the full facts.

Is that at 2.30 Melon? ;););)