Football Media | Page 7 | Vital Football

Football Media

Simon Mullock of The Mirror claimed on Twitter that he had the story but was legalled out of publishing it by Liverpool's lawyers.

Has the feeling that they're guilty doesn't it?

Liverpool Pravda keeping a seriously low profile on the matter. The Holier Than Thou Club caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Has the feeling that they're guilty doesn't it?

Liverpool Pravda keeping a seriously low profile on the matter. The Holier Than Thou Club caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
The media in general appear to be keeping their distance on the subject. They're full-on love-in with the dips is in full flow following Klipperty's "crowning".

The media in general appear to be keeping their distance on the subject. They're full-on love-in with the dips is in full flow following Klipperty's "crowning".
They must be going "all in" on the bin dipping, car thieves. If they can't finally make the breakthrough this season, how will they explain it away? :wagging::mad:

I was quite amused this morning as I read an article by Jordan Henderson (I forget which paper, sorry) in which he had a poke at City whilst not saying as much, that Liverpool™ were more interested in collecting Titles than records.

This prompted me into seeing how well they were doing since Sheikh Mansour had the good sense to become our Owner for which we will be forever in his debt.

Liverpool™ (founded in 1892)
League Cup (1)
European Cup (1)
Super Cup (UEFA's equivalent of our Community Shield although I suspect nothing goes to charity) (1)

Manchester City (founded in 1884 although we have no history)
Premier League (4)
FA Cup (2)
EFL (4)
FA Community Shield (3)

I love this one Pierre-Emeric Aubameyang is more deadly than Sergio Aguero because of his conversion rate.

however which one would you choose over the same period Pierre has scored 48 goals and Sergio a mere 70?

I was quite amused this morning as I read an article by Jordan Henderson (I forget which paper, sorry) in which he had a poke at City whilst not saying as much, that Liverpool™ were more interested in collecting Titles than records.

This prompted me into seeing how well they were doing since Sheikh Mansour had the good sense to become our Owner for which we will be forever in his debt.

Liverpool™ (founded in 1892)
League Cup (1)
European Cup (1)
Super Cup (UEFA's equivalent of our Community Shield although I suspect nothing goes to charity) (1)

Manchester City (founded in 1884 although we have no history)
Premier League (4)
FA Cup (2)
EFL (4)
FA Community Shield (3)

Plus City won the FA Cup in 1904.........

63 years before LiverpoolTM managed that feat. Geez even Charlton Athletic won the cup before they did (1947)

City have no history though.

This is the first I'm hearing of this, just goes to show what you're up against if you dare say anything negative about Liverpool fans

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/ex-s...conduct-over-column-criticising-liverpool-fc/

"Gross misconduct"? FFS.

We are on the verge of a dystopian world and the Thought Police from Orwell's 1984. But he clearly committed the heinous crime of mentioning.....Heysel Stadium disaster. I am only surprised that a public flogging wasn't arranged.

It is true though - almost an article of faith....thou shalt not criticise Liverpool fans, they are blameless in all that they do.

"Gross misconduct"? FFS.

We are on the verge of a dystopian world and the Thought Police from Orwell's 1984. But he clearly committed the heinous crime of mentioning.....Heysel Stadium disaster. I am only surprised that a public flogging wasn't arranged.

It is true though - almost an article of faith....thou shalt not criticise Liverpool fans, they are blameless in all that they do.

Is that why the Merseyside Police never arrested anyone for the attack on the City coach, it is true that the journalist wrote the article but he is right when he says he is not the one that published it, never the less is there anything within the article that is not true?

"Gross misconduct"? FFS.

They treat them like they are mentally challenged(they are), and therefore their transgressions need to be overlooked for some reason.

I m sorry, I just have this growing feeling that the media types are now actively seeking out any way to spin a story about City in a negative way from the Silva tweet through to the time on the pitch for Foden - it is seriously f*cking depressing me. :shake:

The Foden stuff is ridiculous, I may have said this before but it's worth repeating, by the end of last season he had more minutes of senior club football than Gerrard, Lampard and Scholes combined at the same age.

The Foden stuff is ridiculous, I may have said this before but it's worth repeating, by the end of last season he had more minutes of senior club football than Gerrard, Lampard and Scholes combined at the same age.

I hadn't realized that. Great info. Am just totally fed up with the relentless drip drip drip of stories spun in a negative way. The stuff about Foden hacks me off especially as I am sure it is in no small part a deliberate effort to try and unsettle the lad, to turn his head and get him to look elsewhere. I have no firm grounds for this feeling but the regularity with which articles are dropped into Cyber space to gain traction in their repetition etc ?

I hadn't realized that. Great info. Am just totally fed up with the relentless drip drip drip of stories spun in a negative way. The stuff about Foden hacks me off especially as I am sure it is in no small part a deliberate effort to try and unsettle the lad, to turn his head and get him to look elsewhere. I have no firm grounds for this feeling but the regularity with which articles are dropped into Cyber space to gain traction in their repetition etc ?
And yet, what did he do when he scored? Pointed to the badge, and kissed it. Note to all other clubs...you can't have him, and he doesn't want you.:sneaky:

International break = scraping the barrel.

Plus this is a Rag Top JoMU favourite and so they're desperate to deflect attention and scrutiny of the turmoil at the Old Toilet.

This refers to the 12 minutes Silva played vs Spurs. Weeks ago. Not worth running back then but their desperation forced them to rummage around in the dirt bag for something to throw at City.

International break = scraping the barrel.

Plus this is a Rag Top JoMU favourite and so they're desperate to deflect attention and scrutiny of the turmoil at the Old Toilet.

This refers to the 12 minutes Silva played vs Spurs. Weeks ago. Not worth running back then but their desperation forced them to rummage around in the dirt bag for something to throw at City.
Never a truer word spoken Skoorb.
It's "scraping the barrel" at a whole new level.

Besides.....DS21 is a professional footballer and not a immune from criticism if warranted even if he is the captain etc.

Any coach may at times need to revert to balling a player out ...... perhaps their beloved Oily ought to be raising his voice a bit more often at.his misfiring charges.

It is a non-story and sh1t stirring.