Rate the ref v Bristol Rovers | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Bristol Rovers

I'm submitting mine ahead of the match. -5 if we lose, and 15 if we win!

:lol::lol:

-5 was about right, abysmal

Never a penalty, clear as day their lad jumped into eardley. Looked like a pen for us at the start, their player dived and saved it ? unbelievable.

0. Generally speaking I try not to bear a grudge against referees - they're just doing their job - but if I did my job that badly, I would be sacked on the spot.

0. Someone on the radio described him as deranged, which is quite possible. I find it difficult to believe any qualified referee could be so consistently wrong in favour of one team. Either his sanity or his honesty must be questionable.

Terrible, certainly wasn't a homer!
A friend behind me called it he said he won't give us a penalty but the first chance he gets he'll give them a penalty and so it proved.
1 for finding the ground.
From dull, says it all.
Time to retire fella.

0/10 clive boyeson from hull has always been a bad referee - remember cambridge lincoln last xmas. The fact he has reffed at this level for years and never gone higher speaks volumes. Today was the worst I have seen from him. What was he doing? Shocking.

That referee really makes you think he has been paid off and really makes you hope you are wrong. Fat and unfair .let's be clear we would have lost that game regardless of who was in charge
Thought the game had 0-0 all over it, both sides were as bad as each other. Sadly the referee outdid them. Furking clueless, he couldn't even direct a player to leave the field in the correct place!
I'd suggest rating this fella be moved "off topic" because he has no rightful place in football.